Contraversial opinions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

enchy you cant just say “not trying to be sexist” when you are literally being sexist

I am sure you would agree that no woman (or really anyone) should have a say on whether or not you get a vasectomy.

You completely disregard the sheer time, effort and work required to raise a child - and couple that with the fact that the mother didn’t even want the child, but was forced to have it because of retards like you, you should be able to see how that child will have a shit life.

Forcing people to become parents never works. Get your head out of your ass.

Kronnenberg I am sure you would agree that no woman (or really anyone) should have a say on whether or not you get a vasectomy.

poor comparison, getting a vasectomy isnt killing a baby. its your own body, a baby is not your body

Kronnenberg You completely disregard the sheer time, effort and work required to raise a child

you completely disregard the value of human life. to be frank, a human life is much more important than whatever economic struggles may be caused by raising a child. with your logic, if im poor, i should kill people for money because it will take away some of the hardship from my life, since economic hardship is more important than human life

Kronnenberg the mother didn’t even want the child, but was forced to have it

already addressed this in my earlier comments, try reading them before insulting me. but since youre too lazy to read them, ill repeat it here: rapes account for such a tiny fraction of abortions its flat out wrong to bring them up when talking about normal motivations for getting an abortion. 75% of abortions are purely elective, the mother had consensual sex and didnt want the baby. no forced pregnancies, only refusals to be responsible at the cost of human life

Kronnenberg but was forced to have it because of retards like you

i havent raped anyone? again, try reading my earlier comments and using an ounce of logic before insulting me, dumbass

Kronnenberg you should be able to see how that child will have a shit life.

kill all poor people and people in 3rd world countries because they have a shit life. obviously retarded logic. definite value of human life > unpredictable possibility of suffering

Kronnenberg Forcing people to become parents never works. Get your head out of your ass.

im not forcing people to be parents, i just support forcing people to not murder children and instead deal with the responsibility of their own actions. get your head out of your own ass and maybe youll be able to read my earlier comments and see why youre arguments are retarded. dumbass

if i sounded a lot ruder than i should have been, thats probably because i dont take kindly to people calling me a retard, comparing me to a rapist, and telling me to get my head out of my ass when they cant read

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   Luke it is, i genuinely have it with pretty much every dinner i have. its like an instinct

but i really like it with spag bowl tho: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2303-unpopular-food-take

fuck i actually thought this thread was gonna be like, lighthearted n shit until abortion and voting rights like bruh this is the most gray area thread i've seen on the light to deep scale.

why cant the yanks be as based as the NHS? lmao shit shouldn't be contraversial. i cant be fucked to look at any legislation btw its 5:30 in the morning and i got a shit ton of pressure build up in my left ear

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/abortion/

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

enchy poor comparison, getting a vasectomy isnt killing a baby. its your own body, a baby is not your body

The point here was of privacy, not of “killing a baby”. You wouldn’t want someone else (especially of the opposite sex) impeding on your privacy and determining whether or not you can have children.

enchy you completely disregard the value of human life.

Babies in the first trimester hardly have life.

enchy with your logic, if im poor, i should kill people for money because it will take away some of the hardship from my life, since economic hardship is more important than human life

No, you missed my point. If a woman wanted an abortion, there are reasons for that - and these reasons will become evident when the baby will be born. To put it simply, the woman knows that she isn’t ready for a baby, but the baby is forced upon her

enchy ill repeat it here: rapes account for such a tiny fraction of abortions its flat out wrong to bring them up

Which is why I’m not bringing them up you absolute retard. I never even mention rape. The woman doesn’t need to be raped in order for her to not want a baby. The fact that you here have alluded to the notion that a woman needs to have been fucking raped for her to not want a baby is insane to me.

enchy 75% of abortions are purely elective, the mother had consensual sex and didnt want the baby.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. This entire paragraph is so convoluted and pointless. The mother has consensual sex and did not want the baby - therefor she should be able to get the abortion because she did not WANT the baby.

enchy i havent raped anyone? again, try reading my earlier comments and using an ounce of logic before insulting me, dumbass

I never said you did? I said you and your backwards Christian views are forcing mothers who don’t want children to have children, and simultaneously invading on any privacy they may have. My ounce of logic? Jesus Christ you have no idea who I am.

enchy kill all poor people and people in 3rd world countries because they have a shit life. obviously retarded logic. definite value of human life > unpredictable possibility of suffering

That is not what I’ve said. Miwo would have a field day with you. Babies in the first trimester are hardly living, their lives do not have value. In the third and possible late second I can understand.

enchy get your head out of your own ass and maybe youll be able to read my earlier comments and see why youre arguments are retarded. dumbass

I did, they provided no further information.

enchy if i sounded a lot ruder than i should have been, thats probably because i dont take kindly to people calling me a retard, comparing me to a rapist, and telling me to get my head out of my ass when they cant read

You obviously don’t respond well to opposition. Typical for you Christian holy moly bible agenda pushers.

Now let’s talk about what the constitution thinks of this. All of your backwards points have been addressed by the numerous Supreme Court cases; you aren’t the first one.

Roe vs Wade ruled that women did have a right to abortion because of the right to personal privacy (Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments). It also ruled that a fetus is not a person, but rather harboured the “potential for life”, therefor does not have rights of its own. What about the women’s privacy enchilada or whatever the fuck your name is? Is that not a constitutional right? Who the fuck are you to tell a woman what she can and can’t do in her deeply personal life.

Let’s talk about Doe vs Bolton. It ruled that states cannot limit a woman’s right to abortion when it comes to maternal health. Is the value of a real life more important than the “potential for life”?

So many half baked ideas on preserving life have been shut down by the Supreme Court, because it’s encroaching on female privacy and will definitely affect their mental health; all for what, some retarded “potential for life”? Look at Hill v Colorado, Akron vs ACRH, Thornburgh v ACOG, Collautti v Franklin.

I hope your mother has a child she really doesn’t want, and I hope you see the look and disappointment on her face when you say she can’t have an abortion. Perhaps then you’ll learn the sensitivity of this matter, and that you, a man, have no idea the stress, mental turmoil, and willingness raising a child requires.

• While most people like to put the cereals in the bowl before the milk, I prefer to put the milk in the cereals before the bowl

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.