it’s been wild 3: im a plagiarising little cuck

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Likely the last thread ill ever make on TF, or on any sort of forum for awhile

i only got this window to make my final message to the TF community, or what remains of it as a whole. i think i better make it count while i still got somewhat of a platform here. gonna be jumbled to fuck

when i returned for the first time in around may 2020 and gained notoriety in the community, my first thought is i'd slip up at some point in the future and drop a slur and heaven forbid you all never fail to make me remember that i was an inch away from that actually happening. my background isn't the best sort of background to come from when it comes to online. i come from areas that are known for fighting entire wars over personal information, doxing and mass harassment prevalent and every major figure in said community had some paedophile scandal. was quite anarchic, sort of like some lord of the flies type shit.

while i was an inch away from that happening, i think the actual turnout was more surprising. for the first time in my life i was actually somewhat meaningful, even if i was a glorified punching bag in some aspects i'd like to think i was a lot more then that. i've met a fuck ton of people on this server, people that i will continue to directly speak to going forward and a fuck ton of memories especially early on in 2020-2021 that i wont ever really forget while i still have a functioning brain and a pulse. i know im not unique in that regard, you reading this likely also have fond memories of this place and maybe its even your only social outlet.

i wont jump the gun and go into whats going on, if you've been around for a bit you can probably put two and two together. this isn't a "you should have all done better" type post so i wont elaborate. this is just a bit of retrospective and where im going to go from here but i kid you not this was a long time coming since last year, that camel had a lot on its back and a few extra straws snapped it in half so, its very likely the end of the line. shit happens ig

for starters, it sucks that i never got to be the forum manager for long, i've been still learning the ropes and its sort of upsetting myself and my team wont ever get to see ourselves flourish into something special. i reckon eventually things would run like clockwork, more similar in line with how luke ran the discord. sucks even more my new mods didn't get their fair shake but i gotta say props to Deauthorized for his forum knowledge, thats about it.

truth be told, i honestly don't know where im going to go from here. call me a narc but i have a feeling a few people will likely have an interest in my next chapter and honestly, your best shot is either my twitter or youtube. ill link them here because if i or my group (G5) ever starts something public, high odds are you're gonna be catching it there first. i've been big on trying to rebuild a discord community or even an entire minecraft server alongside it for sometime but haven't had ample reason to until probably now given i dont really got much of a place to go outside of a collection of private groups. and finding a place where im not a background character is rare, for me atleast.

with that, i dont really know what much more to say. i feel more, jilted then im probably ever willing to let on about this. i mean it was going to happen at some point, nature of life. entropy or some shit, everything goes in time and it seems like times come for this show's fuckin curtain call. im not gonna write an essay on each notable individual to me but ill give a good few mentions to people that spring to mind

fionn - general great guy, Lot of time for you and you were probably the best executive admin officer this server has ever seen

fionn - I can’t believe I had the pleasure of being friends with you for so long on this server and I’m so proud to have called you a friend for so long.

fionn - we should really catch up soon, you’re a really great guy with lots of morals and honestly one of my favourite people on this whole server

fionn - wow. Where do I even begin?

• lyicx August 20, 2023 at 2:33 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “it’s been wild 2: electric boogaloo” to “it’s been wild 3: im a plagiarising little cuck”.