Weird server connection issues HopeGamer10

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Alco_Rs11

So the server is still closing that's not good I will keep trying to pull current information I hope we get to work this out or something the new server idea would be a good option compared to the additional platform and it will probably not have the same issues there will be benefits and advantages

• Hopefully once the server world information becomes available it will be submitted to this particular form directly for easy access I mean it would benefit me because I don't even know what website to look for it on I think it was like the world download tool I mean I'm guessing that's a website it would take me a while to figure it out but it's okay I would highly recommend the following get submitted into here on this particular form submission once everything is ready to go and available for the public of the deceased total freedom Network I wish everyone well and we will hopefully still be able to communicate with one another here

• matscalle

Okay cool so you're making a second total freedom basically I appreciate that you can put the following IP in this particular form once you have everything set up I hope to connect to your platform shortly with an appropriate activation date or entry date

• matscalle

Okay cool so you're making a second total freedom basically I appreciate that you can put the following IP in this particular form once you have everything set up I hope to connect to your platform shortly with an appropriate activation date or entry date

i am not sure yet if i will even be able to im just saying if the other owners allow it, the files dont get to big, and i have time and the files get published then yes it will happen

reminder this has such a tiny chance of even happening it will be hard but i will try to look into it

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• wild1145

I'm trying to access the world download I was hoping since I'm a first-timer when you have time you can make a video tutorial and put it in the forms to help me thank you this may help other players that are having a similar struggle

The world download tool is linked at the top of the forums and provides downloads of worlds, maps and other files. You should look for existing tutorials on how to import worlds to a server.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• wild1145

I just fought about something have you guys considered hosting total freedom on realms I guarantee that it would be 10 times better because I think you have to add someone before they can join or at least I think that's how it works and I'm absolutely positive it would have parental control setups and also enable the server to keep in a higher function without issues

Edited once, last by HopeGamer10 (August 20, 2023 at 8:11 PM).

• wild1145

I just fought about something have you guys considered hosting total freedom on realms I guarantee that it would be 10 times better because I think you have to add someone before they can join or at least I think that's how it works and I'm absolutely positive it would have parental control setups and also enable the server to keep in a higher function without issues

no offense but that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard in my entire life

• JagWire August 21, 2023 at 2:38 PM

Closed the thread.