LBR - ThatKidOverThere (Pedophile)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

YAML

Code
    ThatKidOverThere:  
      uuid: '748dc8b3-f60f-46b9-95a2-1d9b3a3152a5'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Pedophilia.'

2. What did they do?

They had first of all told me they had a crush on THE_NOOB1, then I told them that's a child. HopeGamer10 had then joined and then ThatKid had said "I have a crush on hopegamer", and of which i also told him was a child. He then stated, in THESE exact words: "even better hes a chil". Then told THE_NOOB1 "whats your discord" and I had then tempbanned them for 9999y which I dooon't think was recommended. I had fixed my previous mistake of banning them for 9999y which is genuinely a dogshit policy because we got a fucking pedophile on our hands, and banned them as a dayban.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Rule 1, Rule 7 and breaking US and UK law.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

image.pngimage.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No, not that I know of.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.) Permanent for all platforms.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 5 times, last by quack95: Edited the YAML thing (July 4, 2023 at 11:10 AM).

• vouch for permanent ban, also should be reported to his local authorities (IDK his age tho)

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• I Vouch for an indefinite ban with no chance of appeal. Fucking disgusting creep. I also informed the appropriate authorities of their IP address and conduct.

I also fixed the formatting in question 1.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (July 2, 2023 at 11:34 PM).

• I rebanned them just today as a dayban because they joined again. Dude genuinely fuck GTFOs, we need to finish this LBR up.

Incredibly awesome duck.

• I'm getting SO fucking tired of this. Alco_Rs11 ban this bitch already. I've rebanned them AGAIN. "mb bro bad choice of wording"

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Edit: I got permission from video to tempban him for an extra five days. Alco, please, let's get the verdict already.

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95 (July 5, 2023 at 1:43 PM).

• Alco_Rs11 July 5, 2023 at 5:28 PM

Closed the thread.