Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Your Minecraft name Vipole

2. The date and time you were banned. 2023/06/13 14:27:04

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return. chatting with quack and other players. maybe i built something which has nothing to do with a ban reason

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred? RedEastWood . i dont know i was offline when ban happened

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961 yes

• JagWire June 13, 2023 at 6:39 PM

Approved the thread.
  • I can't answer for Red but you were likely banned for trolling or griefing which you have a reputation of doing.

I checked the punishment log and you were banned for griefing by building redstone wire stuff without permission in the Vesperia project.

I Object.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (June 13, 2023 at 9:34 PM).

• object, dont build stuff on other people's property without permission

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023