[Email Appeal] - ElectroPlayer28

• 1. Minecraft name: ElectroPlayer28

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): electro#4045

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: I really dont know, from 15.10.22 – 01.11.22

4. Reason for an indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: Crashing the Server with mass amount of activator rails. I got banned for 1 or 2 days for this, then i rejoined and because i was on the plot and mined some rails the Server crashed again. Instantly let a mod tp to me and the plot got deletet. I dont know why i was banned again. I hope i get unbanned. I also said that the mods schould remove activator rails from WorldEdit, so i helped the Server with stopping such issues.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? Yes

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Denied.

Per the transition to Long-Term bans, players are no longer allowed to appeal unless they have evidence their bans were issued in bad faith and have concrete evidence to support it. Your ban was issued after the transition, therefore it is ineligible for appeal. Even if it was appealable, it would be too soon anyways with your ban being issued on November 2nd.

Your ban will last until Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:28 PM, EST, the date your ban is set to expire.

I also am going to provide some feedback on your claim "I also said that the mods schould remove activator rails from WorldEdit, so i helped the Server with stopping such issues."

Crashing the server is not the way to inform us that there is something that should be blocked and let's not forget that you did it several times. You also were not very honest since you crashed the server more than once with your little stunt and this may be unrelated but you kept insisting we ban you because you "found a bypass" and insisted on it until you resorted to more petty antics such as making troll worldedits with blocks like torches, etc. before finally settling on crashing the server with rails.

Supporting Evidence

Display Spoiler

First Troll Plot

javaw_uzTtroI5FL.png

ElectroPlayer28 demanding we ban him and that he was banned and then "bypassed" it.

Server Crashing

image.png

image_17.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 3 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (November 8, 2022 at 7:04 AM).

• Alco_Rs11 November 8, 2022 at 6:55 AM

Closed the thread.