Posts by fjunnycat1421

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

I found that you had put a head in your inventory with item lore that contained what looked like credit card details and the occasional real life information associated with it. We have no way of verifying that the information was real or not without committing actual fraud ourselves, so I acted under the assumption that it was legitimate and didn't take any chances.

Here is the item in question with all the sensitive details blurred out. Why are all the details laid out so intricately like this?

image.png

to make it more funny / and believable , real life information is generated but артем латынев is an edited info of me and i have the full right to publish my own/edited/ info about me

And here's the evidence of him paying people to spam stuff/potential scam courtesy of quack95 .

image-proxy.png

image-proxy.png

and what does that have to do with tf?

Object you’ve always been a troll and your ban was more than deserved

indef ban for trolling is not fair, and i got banned for fake debit/credit card information not trolling

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

you're a troll, that's all i wanted to say

so what does that have to do with a false ban

Object. At the moment, it looks like you're never coming back to the freedom server due to your actions.

i am not the only one to have player heads, all of the stolen credit cards are fake/generated and you may try them out yourself, + what do i have to do with the cybercrime ring? can you provide me with screenshots of me being affiliated with them? what scheme was i running? which servers would i ask them to spam? if you're talking about it then atleast show me the screenshots

Also, this should have been included in your appeal instead of a reply to someone.

oh damn sorry im not a forum worm

object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

i am not the only one to have player heads, all of the stolen credit cards are fake/generated and you may try them out yourself, + what do i have to do with the cybercrime ring? can you provide me with screenshots of me being affiliated with them? what scheme was i running? which servers would i ask them to spam? if you're talking about it then atleast show me the screenshots

1. Minecraft name: vipole

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): seals19

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: last month

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: "running a cybercrime ring that engages in debit/credit card fraud, identity theft, etc"

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) no

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? yes

1. Your Minecraft name Vipole

2. The date and time you were banned. 2023/06/13 14:27:04

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return. chatting with quack and other players. maybe i built something which has nothing to do with a ban reason

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred? RedEastWood . i dont know i was offline when ban happened

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961 yes

1. Minecraft name: Vipole

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):phhvbos#1521

3. Approximate date of long-term ban:forever

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: i got banned for "serial rulebreaking", some of the 1 day 7 day bans were unreasonable, if i didnt had those unreasonable bans then i would not be banned forever

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) yes

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? yes