a request,,, a plea

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I, neo, am making this thread to inform everyone about the dire strte our community is in.

stop calling the forum "forums." I cannot sleep knowing there are people who call the forum "forums." It is wrong, stop it. let's start curing cancer, starting with this.

I hope this thread enlightens people into doing what's right,
    Jessica.

TAGS (ignore):

CURECANCER #CURECANCER2020-2021 #LETSCURECANCER2020 #FIGHTFORTHECAUSE20202021 #LYICXMOD #LYICXFORMOD #LYICXISTHECURE #SUPPORTLYICX #BLM #BLACKLIVESMATTER #LGBTRIGHTS #TFWILLCHANGE #TFCURE

• I think forums are accurate given this is the 4th or 5th version and we still have the original forum running in addition to this one 😂

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#4247 forums would then be used for the collective yes? refer to it individually as the forum

"the proboards forums" or "the flarum forums" doesnt make sense, as there's only one proboards forum and one flarum forum

• @neo#4253 both yes and no.

Historically boards were referred to as individual forums. It's why you'll find an individual site like our flarum environment referred to both as the plural and singular if you look online.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK