Rename Mentally Unstable

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Allink I wasn’t saying anybody had found it rude, I was saying that it is a rude name to give to a role for dedicated players.

Is there even a single dedicated player who has this role that thinks it is rude? You are speaking on behalf of a group you do not represent.

@' 5 ' the thread was doomed from the start because of the way you’ve framed the suggestion. it makes some people feel like you’re forcing progressive beliefs down their throats. it’s no wonder they’ll react to that perceived aggression with aggression themselves.

Yeah, in all honesty, I think that's what Noah was trying to do here. Even if he wasn't, and he did this unintentionally, he's a fucking idiot. I am quite disappointed in him for this.

•   RedEastWood I never said I was speaking for a group I don't represent. All I've been stating is I don't think the role name is particularly good or funny. I just think it's rude. At no point did I ever claim this was the opinion of the people who have the role currently.

I am solely speaking for myself. I'm not sure how my posts have somehow been misconstrued in your brain as me speaking on behalf of dedicated players. At no point did I claim my opinion as the opinion of anyone else on this server.

I do not understand why you think it is in any way productive to repeatedly try to make me come across as attempting to represent a group of people I have at no point attempted to represent.

Thank you for your understanding, and stop forcing words down my throat.

•   Allink The point I am making is your opinion on what the role should be called has little credence given the fact that you are not even a part of the role. If the people who have spent days on the server like it, then who are you to take that away from them? If a current “mentally unstable” member agreed that it was in fact rude, then I would encourage that to be looked into more seriously and I would probably open a new suggestion that isn’t an obvious joke, because that player would have put in effort and spent the time to obtain the role. You have not. The name of the role affects you in absolutely no way, given you don’t even have the role.

Allink I do not understand why you think it is in any way productive to repeatedly try to make me come across as attempting to represent a group of people I have at no point attempted to represent.

Thank you for your understanding, and stop forcing words down my throat.

Allink somehow been misconstrued in your brain

Clearly I’ve touched a nerve - this is a block game server discussion over a role called “mentally unstable”, why don’t you chill the fuck out?

•   RedEastWood

RedEastWood The point I am making is your opinion on what the role should be called has little credence given the fact that you are not even a part of the role. If the people who have spent days on the server like it, then who are you to take that away from them? If a current “mentally unstable” member agreed that it was in fact rude, then I would encourage that to be looked into more seriously and I would probably open a new suggestion that isn’t an obvious joke, because that player would have put in effort and spent the time to obtain the role. You have not. The name of the role affects you in absolutely no way, given you don’t even have the role.

Jesus christ dude, I don't have to be a member of the role not to like the name of it and share my opinion.

RedEastWood Clearly I’ve touched a nerve - this is a block game server discussion over a role called “mentally unstable”, why don’t you chill the fuck out?

I don't think this is related to it being a "block game server discussion", it's related to you repeatedly making me reaffirm my stance. That would be annoying in any discussion.