• Hi Folks,

One of the things on my radar is the fact the current TotalFreedom Website isn't amazing, and is really just a holding page right now while something proper is designed.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a front-end web designer (Or a developer at all any-more for that matter!) but we still do need to get a new website started. I've been dabbling with some enhancements to the current site, which I'll look to get pushed out in the near future to at least give something a bit better than what we have, but I need the communities help with getting a "Proper" website designed.

Ideally I'm looking for one or two people that are actually interested (And ideally good at!) web development, that would be happy to donate some of their time to creating a new site for the community, however I also know developers of any kind don't grow on trees and that might be a big ask, so if nothing else I'm looking for some suggestions on what the new website should include to make it useful.

Some requirements though

• The website will be "Static", and by that I mean I don't want PHP / similar back-ends that require an actual server.
    • If we want Dynamic content, we might be able to host it externally to the site and use JS to get it (What I'm doing with some player count type info) but ideally we just wouldn't.
    • Site should be designed in such a way that it's easy for it to be maintained
    • Site should be designed to be stored in Git (GitHub) - (This should make no real difference, but worth stating).

So far I've got a few ideas of what I'd like on the site, but I'm open to more suggestions.

• Landing page showing server status, players online etc etc
    • Links to other TF Platforms (Discord, WOrld Download Tool, Forums, Maybe Social media if we start to make use of them in the future)
    • Some form of basic "about us" style page that tells players why they should want to play
    • Some form of server history page, maybe part of "About Us" or maybe separate, but a website friendly version of the work simplynick does with the TF Timeline.
    • A page with a list of the game-modes we have and a short bit about them, as well as the ranks / roles on those servers and the current application status (Ie Open / Closed)

That's just my thoughts, I'm keen to hear what folks think, and likewise if there are folks interested in getting involved, please do say so!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

burger Are we expected to show previous work?

It would be preferable, I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to manage this yet, I'll be honest I didn't expect anyone to put their hand up and say they would be interested so to have 4 people within an hour of posting was a pleasant surprise.

If people are interested, feel free to either put some previous work on here, or DM me or something, links to sites and/or Github's would be great.

Wild1145

•   videogamesm12 Yeah, keen to go for something simple and easy to read and a modern version of that version of our website would certainly be appealing, probably with a bit more on there to handle some extra bits and pieces. But something inspired by that era of site is certainly what I currently have in the back of my mind.

Wild1145

• Currently in the creation of my totalfreedom site design i need some people to send these things so i can add them

Some builds on totalfreedom

Cool suggestions

For guild owners

A bit of text about your guild and the logo of your guild (no copyrighted material)

For ryan

What are your suggestions

This list may change.

codium multimatter redanium sporres