Posts by ayunami2000

1. Your discord tag. Please add your discriminator where applicable and if not just put your name. (Ex: elmon#6023 or @phrman)

ayunami2000
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)
      either Deauthorized or phrman/Luke, I do not remember, but I think it was Deauth.

3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned?
      image.png (not known)

4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
      I was banned for a joke that was in very bad taste (elaborated below).

5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.
      Shortly before being banned, it was made very clear to me that what I had done was in bad taste and too dark. I promise to never even come close to making jokes about the topic/subject ever again, and, from now on, will always watch what I type and think before my dumbass self hits send.
      Also, the other reason I wanna be unbanned is that I want to look at how the development team is doing (I may rejoin it).

oh, and I miss totalfreedom. gotta catch up on some much-needed golf with your friends time in General VC 1, and stuff.

I have premium libsdisguises, and have reported and patched bugs (and got $20 for it!)

Also, the latest version works on 1.17.1 still. I can absolutely transfer ownership of my premium jar to TotalFreedom, and then we can integrate it with no issues at all whatsoever.

EDIT: Also, I tested it on a TotalFreedom clone with maniaplay, and it works with no problems.

...or iDisguise, or make your own. My point is, disguises are actually amazing and I've missed them since they left the server way back when. Please vouch if you agree with me. Thanks :D

**notice: since player disguises can be abused I'm fine with those still being blocked, but I would ask that we get entity disguises, not disradius, but where you run the disguise entity command and then right click an entity. e.g. you can disguise a saddled pig to be a zombie and then ride the zombie and control it for instance. there's so many fun possibilities that I miss doing on TF with libsdisguises.

Lyicx, an admin of TotalFreedom, has, as of the past hour, trapped my username, ayunami2000, as well as another username, in a box of sorts that clears players' inventories, blocks players' commands, and prevents players from exiting.

For the sake of all OPs and their freedom to total, please, take down the furry madman known as Lyicx.

Let me remind you of December 6th, for it is relevant somehow.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

1. Your Minecraft name

ayunami2000

2. The date and time you were banned.

October 8th/9th, one of those, I'm not entirely sure. I also do not know the exact time.

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

offline.

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.

b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or if it was my first login to the server

c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)

d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)

e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

Unsure. I was not warned. I have been notified that I am banned for modifying hostnames. This is: 1) not against the rules (or does not seem to be), 2) harmless, and 3) I only used legitimate subdomains, and never modded my hosts file or my packets.

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

yes

7. Extra information

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I know I was mistakenly banned, and was promised an unban by hopefully last week. Yes, yes, it says "hopefully," but still, I'd rather not be falsely banned from the great TotalFreedom Minecraft server. I can't even see what's going on in the server chat!! :(

After reading through this again, I've realized a "gotcha". If you intend to free yourself from the shackles of TFGL, you can't use any code from TFM at all. If you intend to split the functionality between a core plugin with extensions, you won't be able to just rip TFM code and organize it without using TFM's license.

What actually is the plan then? Are you going to rewrite everything from scratch, and if so, what's the timeline for this? It took two years for Plex to get to v1.0 so how long are you actually planning on this taking?

Plex is a fully realized rewrite of tfm, at its core.

while we will be utilizing 100% unique and original code, we won't be working on nearly the same scale as Plex, since a majority of features are being offloaded to other plugins. I don't anticipate this taking 2 years, but to say a couple months would be egregious. I anticipate this taking a good bit of time, but regardless of how long it takes I intend on seeing it to completion.

Is it possible then to use Plex in the meantime, to keep TF alive, until we get to the point where we have all of TFM's features split out to separate plugins?