Recognition of Players

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I wanted to do a very quick post to share some statistics with you all which I think deserve to be recognised, these are a list of players who in one way or another have helped contribute to the server, either in their dedication to playing on the server, or through voting or just being generally active.

At the moment there are some perks for being the most active players, and my intention is that as we start to grow we will look to offer additional perks for those who are voting for us a lot, or playing on the server a lot going forward.

Highest Activity Index

The activity index shows how active you are based on the average session duration, number of sessions and that sort of stuff.

1. lyicx
    2. UnderTails
    3. Neeaat
    4. Zarxana
    5. Void
    6. kanst
    7. Carlic_Bread
    8. James
    9. ChargeNation1158
    10. excellentgamer1

Top Votes

These are the players on record that have voted the most.

1. Captainclimber
    2. anthony_han
    3. Neeaat
    4. Lyicx
    5. Reperak
    6. Livi21
    7. CoolJWB
    8. iVacontry
    9. Kyle_Calhoun
    10. ayunami2000

Top All-Time Playtime

These players hold the overall play time record for the Freedom server

1. bowie
    2. lyicx
    3. Zarcana
    4. UnderTails
    5. @Riannne
    6. Feueristic
    7. Cacteu
    8. 97
    9. Neeaat
    10. TechGeneral

I've not included the most active players over the last 30 days because right now that's a bit of a pain for me to work out, but I'm sure they will be published as normal.

Thanks to all our wonderful players, and a special thank you to those of you who have taken things even further to help contribute to the success of the server, your support is greatly appreciated!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Im gonna start being more active during Christmas. And trust me I will.

The reason im not active that much cause im kinda techy and like to chat about techy things (which you don't see often here) or I am testing other things on minecraft, or just doing something else.

But during Christmas I have more free time, cause school is over yay and all that

• This thread is a flop for a number of reasons:

1. I wasnt in it
    2. Should be named top 10 people with highest playtime and votes.
    3. I wasnt in it

Ps: There should be a new section with only my name

• I haven't been active too much for the past 3-4 days, I find the server boring now and I feel the same about life. Nothing is fun I realized I only do stuff to keep myself busy. These past days I have been contemplating what to do with my life and what am I actually going to do in 10 years. I am a optimist so I usually think only life will tell or that gods path for me, but recently I have realized i deserve nothing and mess a lot of things up.

• yo what if we give recognition to those who you know idk worked together to get the server back after deletion. something like that was what i expected from this

• The purpose of this thread was to recognise those players according to our metrics who have been exceptionally active in supporting the server.

It was intended as a "Nice thing" but it seems people would rather focus on those who were not recognised, which is fine. I've tried to do this in a way where there is clear data, and where nobody's gonna feel "Missed out" for not being included.

There were a massive amount of people involved in the servers restoration, and to be honest I'd struggle to remember and name every single person that was involved, And likewise with our admins, I'm only personally online for a limited set of timezones and windows, and wouldn't wan to be sat here patting certain admins on the back for doing an outstanding job, while missing a load of admins that do an outstanding job.

I think you've all missed the point of this thread, which is a shame, please don't shit on what's supposed to be a "Well done and thanks for being supportive players of this community" thread with "Why didn't you do XYZ", it's not really fair on anyone.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK