kmpk99 perma ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   Flobbier the original thread had him claiming it was someone else, before ryan shut that down. he lied then, if he was innocent why wouldn't he admit it then? he was also, as others said, close to being banned for other reasons too.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Flobbier I just think that saying he deliberately harmed the server is false.

He both kicked and banned players from the network for the fun of it using a permission he was never meant to have..

Flobbier he’s firm that he did not do anything is not typical behavior for someone who is lying.

It's hard to read into the psychology of what someone is saying over the internet - the fact he is adamant he didn't do it doesn't indicate anything either way. Looking at the evidence, I'm deducing that he's lying because he has yet to provide anything in the way of evidence that he didn't do it, yet there's lots of evidence that says he did.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin

erin He both kicked and banned players from the network for the fun of it using a permission he was never meant to have..

Again, most likely not true.

erin the fact he is adamant he didn’t do it doesn’t indicate anything either way

It definitely helps prove that he's not dishonest. I'm no psychologist but if i was in his shoes I would not continue to hold a lie which will most likely get me nowhere, I think anyone would do the opposite of what hes doing if it a lie

Luke

Luke the logs show it

I personally believe that the hacks which he had on did something without him knowing. Disagree with me but this is the only logical explanation considering his firm take that he didnt do anything wrong

Flobbier I personally believe that the hacks which he had on did something without him knowing. Disagree with me but this is the only logical explanation considering his firm take that he didnt do anything wrong

he is responsible for his own account. if his hacks did that, that is on him. he should not be using them if they do such things. that's like saying "no don't permban me my brother was on my account"

Flobbier I personally believe that the hacks which he had on did something without him knowing. Disagree with me but this is the only logical explanation considering his firm take that he didnt do anything wrong

How the fuck would a hacked client know to abuse very specific commands in NetworkManager?

image.png

•   Flobbier

There are a number of logs showing you kicked people for various reason, and that you did in fact kick them. You are being indef banned under the reasons I listed previous and your appeal has been denied.

courtesy of @"Ryan"#1 in the post above

so he did it "on accident" a number of times for various reasons? with a client that abused very specific commands?

in the interest of my sanity I am stopping here reply if you want i will not respond - you're clutching to justify your vote even though its evident your vote along with the others is because you either find them funny or you are friends with them

Flobbier Again, most likely not true.

Most likely not true? Evidence please. This isn't his word against ours. It's his word against strong and clear evidence that his account issued punishment commands.

Flobbier It definitely helps prove that he’s not dishonest.

So basically.. what you're saying is that it's impossible that he's sticking to his original story for continuity, and that he must be telling the truth? So in other words if I insist that I'm the rightful heir to the throne over and over again, I will eventually rule the land since I couldn't possibly be lying?

Flobbier I personally believe that the hacks which he had on did something without him knowing.

The commands he was using were plugin specific. And even in the incredibly unlikely scenario there's some kind of hacked client that can send networkmanager punishments, what happens on his account is his responsibility. He also hasn't once brought up this story himself so even if it's true he's been lying at some point.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   batchest I don't think this is NetworkManager's fault that you decided to use admin-exclusive features maliciously, instead of reporting the exploit to Ryan and not abusing them. You also probably wouldn't be in this mess (permbanned) if you would have reported the flaws instead of abusing them.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png