kmpk99 perma ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Minecraft name: KMPK99

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): batchest#0922

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: 9/11/21 (september 11)

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

i believe i was falsely banned for accessing some admin commands. i apologise for doing anything bad to the server and the community. i have not broken any rules and over 4 months have passed so i think you should let this slide at this point

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?

yes

• i object. there is clear proof of lying.

ever since you returned to this server you have made it very clear that you mean harm. you are definitely guilty of banning and kicking players using an exploit. and to anyone who was around when you weren't yet banned, you are remembered for spamming, trolling, harassing/bullying without provocation, and wasting ingame admins' time on false reports.

• lol object the fuck

interesting the first few people on this thread always seem to vouch for the same people for the same reasons generally being 'vouch they good and funny' with no actual reasoning

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

batchest i was falsely banned

Object your ban was valid, Ryan was able to back it up with logs and with his experience with dealing with server logs he made it abundantly clear that there was no way anyone aside from you could have sent the commands.

You were told to tell the truth on your appeal and you didn't which is my reason for objecting

@' 5 ' you are remembered for spamming, trolling, harassing/bullying without provocation

Yeah fwiw you were close to being indefinitely banned for the trolling, save for the use of this exploit. Your attitude on the discord and forum doesn't seem much different either.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   Flobbier cuz failure to admit any wrongdoing is like big alarm bells and it just seems to me given you, bob, kanst and petya vouched it's cuz yall are friends because thats how pretty much every voting thread ive seen with you guys has gone

batchest Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie

•   Luke

Luke failure to admit any wrongdoing

Lets be honest if I wanted to be unbanned i'd do what people want. everyone has repeatedly told batchest to "admit the truth" and he still hasnt. so either he is lying or there is some truth in what he's saying

Luke it’s cuz yall are friends

Petya literally objected on my first ban appeal. sure we know eachother but if I spammed slurs i doubt any of my friends would defend me

Flobbier Lets be honest if I wanted to be unbanned i’d do what people want. everyone has repeatedly told batchest to “admit the truth” and he still hasnt. so either he is lying or there is some truth in what he’s saying

so you're saying the logs are lying he must be telling the truth because.. he says so? what if he just didn't expect to get caught..?

Flobbier so either he is lying or there is some truth in what he’s saying

Well as was tagged by alco earlier in the thread, Ryan made it very clear that the ban was completely valid.. As the person who initially gtfoed him from the server, I remember asking for like a triple confirmation that there was absolutely no doubt he was the one doing it. I got that confirmation from Ryan himself and he was banned.

So he's lying. It's his word against a plethora of irrefutable evidence..

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

erin Object your ban was valid, Ryan was able to back it up with logs and with his experience with dealing with server logs he made it abundantly clear that there was no way anyone aside from you could have sent the commands.

object, logs clearly show you executed the commands

your reasoning for release is irrelevant unless your account was compromised - which it doesn't appear to be; neither have you claimed it to be.