I can't use the reaction plugin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've recently had a glitch where I can't type the answer during reaction time. I've tested this about four times and I can confirm it's bugged for me. Is there a way I can fix this or someone else can?

• I am also a victim of this. Apparently, if you log in with an alt, it fucks up your playerdata. I accidentally logged in with an alt for a millisecond and it jacked it up. This shows why converting to uuids should be a high priority, especially since my alt also has admin permissions. Here is a video showing how I first got it incorrect and doing it right does nothing.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/41…14_00-55-29.mp4

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

•   Telesphoreo He was already working on it or, to be precise, to make what devs didn't do when the server turned premium for some dumb reason: adding UUIDs to players' data and making it consistent with an online-mode server.

You're welcome to contribute if you know a quick and effective way preserving existing data while dealing with:

• server lag in case of real-time conversion when the player joins
    • failure to obtain a UUID, in case of db conversion, if there's no valid match (old cracked user? Player has changed his name after leaving the game? No way to know)
    • players getting another player's data or being locked out by verification system because they now have his old name (in that case, a command to reset the player's data could be nice)

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

•   Tizz I already gave my two cents on how to convert the data which was ignored. I also updated every plugin to 1.17 including TFM which was also sweeped under the rug. It's really not my job to be a developer, especially without credit since wild thought it was a great idea to remove my name from the tfm credits for no reason or explanation.

Telesphoreo wild thought it was a great idea to remove my name from the tfm credits for no reason or explanation.

Your name was removed after you came on and pretended to be a staff member multiple times after being warned back when you lost your shit and tried to force me into reinstating you in return for the totalfreedommc repo. I have no issue with re adding your name, it was only removed because the number of complaints about you pretending to be staff due to the Dev tag.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Ryan' What? When?? When did I ever do this. I still have the dev tag because I am a developer of TFM. Seth is still in the list and he deleted the server... It's been determined many times that developer != staff and if I recall I literally was a developer as an OP at one point. No one was claiming about me 'pretending' to be staff then and I don't think anyone was at that point either. Further, removing my name from FUtil doesn't make a tag that I set in game go away. You never brought this up before either. I had asked you many times in the Discord about this and you had never given a response.

And the TFMC thing was a joke. It was funnier when I sent it but you took a month to write back and by then the timing was bad. My bad on that part

•   Tizz I switched the build system to gradle because it took me 2-5 minutes every to compile. (I had done many tests and optimizations to try and speed up the process. Mind you, these tests were conducted on a 1000/1000Mbps internet connection. It was even slower at home where I only have a 100/10 connection. It now takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to build if you completely delete your .m2 and .gradle folder and only 7 seconds for subsequent builds. I spent a lot of time optimizing Gradle and frankly I think it was worth it). The great thing is a maven and gradle build system can coexist. And yeah changes were made. I upgraded it to 1.17. If you don't like the changes then do it yourself but I can see that's not going to happen soon

To fully clarify, the Maven build system will work with 1.17. The only thing that would need to be changed is the spigot dependency from 1.16.5 to 1.17.1 itself. There isn't some black magic going on with Gradle. Everything else in the pom.xml was exactly the same in the 1.17.1 update. I literally switched to Gradle AFTER upgrading to 1.17.1, so it's not some sort of impossible thing. It's just a cheap shot and a cop out.

• So I did one quick test with a player on the server suffering from the same issue and I discovered a hotfix - reloading TFM. More testing may need to be done but a simple solution to fix the problem right now is better than assigning developer effort to it.

If this happens in future, please ask a staff member to just reload totalfreedommod.

Edit: Ignore the above, please, but I'm keeping it for testing purposes. After reloading tfm, everything worked fine until the plugin sent two reactions at the same time with one of them freezing. More testing needs done to work out why this happened.~~

FromTimeToTime

I can confirm it is caused by logging onto an alt.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.