gonna be inactive for about a month

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • okay this is literally like saying "logging off" on snap. you can post this but im not going to give the slightest care.

ashaz you literally go inactive for "a month" then somehow magically appear back. if you are going to keep going inactive then literally don’t reinstate. you're adding to an influx of inactive admins

• @Ivan#17738 probably due to overestimating how much one can have access to their phone or PC because of s change in circumstance

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• @Ivan#17738

as an admin these threads matter though especially when people may come to you to ask about things like events or can you sort this out between this and this op etc

but your point is valid. i have exams coming up and that's why im going inactive. the summer months i'm maybe gonna be more free after.

Luke
    i'm fine with being removed now

• @Ashaz#17741 okay ashaz im sure absolutely positively 100% sure no one is going to ask you about events because you aren’t hosting anything and also, the people that should be sorting players arguing with each other are the admins that are witnessing it happen… ones that are online - why would i ask someone randomly to handle a situation if they ain’t there witnessing it

if your inactivity withstands an entire month i'll give you brownie points. but if you come back before that honestly it’s another ashaz inactivity thread where he somehow comes back in a short amount of time

• Adding to what Ivan said, you really do this dance a lot. It was just last month that you resigned as a joke, resigned for real, then reinstated within a week. If my memory is correct I do recall you making a thread just like this regarding your activity (or lack thereof). Your motive for constantly bringing up your position, although I have my suspicions, is up to you.

I'd honestly recommend just leaving your role as it is. If you need to take time to study, go spend your time studying, not telling others you have to study.

@burger#17743 Your motive for constantly bringing up your position, although I have my suspicions, is up to you.

Totally agree and never thought of that. And if he’s doing this for this reason it is undoubtedly without a question a sign that he should not be an admin

• look guys your points are valid and i get it but other admins post inactivity statements regarding the same topics and i thought i had to as well

anyway the point of this thread is i am going inactive for a month because i am busy w exams. thanks in advance