Israel's war crime against Palestine

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • It's all over the news, for the past couple of days Israel has violated International Human rights which is present under the protection of the United Nation since Palestine is a legitimate state, personally, I proudly stand against the Israel Zionist movement which I believe is no different from the bad regime.

What does the majority of this community think of recent events?

• The ideology is somewhat acceptable, but the execution was terrible and abhorrent. If you believe that Palestine is your domain, then go about it democratically, rather than with guns and a holier-than-thou attitude.

• This is so 2019 TF. Get with the times man it's 2021

but fr free my homie palestine from israel

• @redeastwood#17409 That's totally gonna fix the problem, I wonder why they haven't done that since 1948; Maybe because that doesn't fucking work?

When you have the racist, fascist, Zionists publicly agreeing to the killing of innocent child, mothers, and fathers in order to claim land while using religion and past experience such as the Nazi regime killing jews as an excuse to justify their actions is retarded in its core.

• @Miwojedk#17395 care to elaborate?
    Israel considers palistine a state because if there was no separate arab state, it would be harder for them to discriminate

@simplynick#17416 That's totally gonna fix the problem, I wonder why they haven't done that since 1948; Maybe because that doesn't fucking work?

It didn’t work because neither party could agree on either a one or two state solution.

@elmon#17424 I meant the ideology that the land may actually be theirs. I literally said that the execution was abhorrent so I don’t know why you’re mad.

• @redeastwood#17425 The lands isn't theirs, Israel existence is based on the killing of the innocent, the stealing of the lands, the killers of people's childhood, adulthood, and elderhood; No Peace discussion should be taken place since they have done as much as throwing smoke bombs into the 3rd Islamic Holy mosque if anything, war should be taking place instead.

I believe the Arab Leaders are nothing but cowards, scared of the west, scared of losing their benefits, ready to throw out their religion and pride to contain their relationship while people suffer, this is totally unacceptable and I believe an All Arab war against the Zionist Movement is necessary, end their existence once and for all.

I believe that Jews, Muslims, and Christians can live on the same land but as long as the Zionist regime isn't erased from the face of the earth, expect no peace.

• @simplynick#17438 idk what you've read, but Israel's existence is due to the british government. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

If war was to take place then Palestine and potential allies would be obliterated thus sparking WW3. Israel is the strongest military presence in the ME with by far the strongest ally in regards to the US (and by extension NATO member states).

Peace negotiations should be done via the international community. Israel (and the US) should stop breaching the same treaties they've signed. Sadly, the international community is nothing compared to the US, so pretty hard to sanction the US lol.

• @billy7oblos#17418 No? Israel has accepted the - idea - behind a Palestinian state, but has not accepted the legality (in terms of e.g. borders and statehood).

If Israel accepted Palestine as a state, then why would they be fighting when the focal point of this conflict is Palestinian statehood.

• @redeastwood#17425 Palestine has sought out to sort the "disagreement" democratically. Hamas has even outright said they'd accept a Palestinian state with 1967 borders, but Israel has since moved the goalpost. The establishment of Israeli settlements in the occupied terrirtories are illegal under international law alongside violating the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Palestinian groups have tried to meet with Israel in terms of a solution, but notice that each time the party unwilling to negotiate is the Israeli government. The only reason why Israel continues to be "allowed" to commit these atrocities is because they are the US' foothold in the Middle East, which is why movements such as BDS have spurred up as a result of this relationship. Israel has (is) basically forming an Apartheid state like South Africa in the 90s. And this system was brought down in part by social movements like BDS outside of South Africa.

I honestly can't fault Palestinians or Hamas for reacting the way they do. Of course violence is never the answer, but the constant pressure from Israel has certainly been a giant pain the ass.