Change the functioning of /back

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Ok so if I'm at spawn, because I died in-game, when I run /back, it takes me to my previous location. However if I run /back again it would take me to spawn. This is how /back is meant to work.

My suggestion is to change it so you can do /back list and see locations you have been in, in the last 24 hours. Then you just do /back (number of option)and you get teleported to that option.

The reason why I'm suggesting this is because sometimes you may be at location X on joining, then go to location Y and intend on doing /back but then you die, so you end up going to location Y from spawn when running /back.

Edit: Also I would like to suggest re-adding /getpos too

• This would make it easy for people to bypass /tptoggle. I've smitten people for teleporting to someone, leaving a home there, and then after the person has their teleportation disabled use the warp to teleport to them.

Object.

@Ashaz#12742 Edit: Also I would like to suggest re-adding /getpos too

This should be a separate suggestion.

image.png

@videogamesm12#12743 This would make it easy for people to bypass /tptoggle. I've smitten people for teleporting to someone, leaving a home there, and then after the person has their teleportation disabled use the warp to teleport to them.

That is why I said all locations within 24 hours, so after 24 hours it expires. However we could shorten it down and/or include a command for admins to remove someone's past in-game locations

• I also forgot to mention that you can literally just use /sethome before you teleport somewhere and it would save these last locations. We're adding an unnecessary solution to a problem that is already solved by another feature.

My vote remains the same.

image.png