Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • ALRIGHT I AM MAKING IT WELL KNOWN THAT I FUCKING HATE PIGSTEP, SUCH AN AWFUL OVERPLAYED PIECE OF SHIT WITH SUCH A TRASH MEALODY AND IS UNALLIGNED WITH SOME CORE THEMES OF MINECRAFT, LIKE DUBSTEP REALLY BRUH NAH VRO MORE LIKE SHITSTEP LIKE IT DOES NOT EVEN HOLD A CANDLE TO SUCH TRACKS LIKE SKRILLEX'S SCARY MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES WHICH BECAME A CULTURAL PHENOMANON AND WELL KNOWN TO BE DUBSTEP AND A GOOD PIECE OF MUSIC INFACT, SO GOOD ITS WELL KNOWN TO BE BACKGROUND MUSIC TO EPIC HACKING VIDEOS MADE BY 12 YEAR OLDS WHO INFACT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE BUT KNOW THAT RUNNING DODGY PROGRAMS WILL GET THEM FREE ROBUX FOLLOWED BY CREDIT CARD DEBT

THIS SHIT IS UNACCEPTABLE EVER SINCE MICROSOFT CAME IN CHARGE OF MINECRAFT THEY HAVE TARNISHED THIS GAME WITH THIS ONE FUCKING DISK, ITS SO UTTERLY UNBAREABLE I VOMIT EACH TIME I AM NEAR ONE OF THESE PUTRID MUSIC DISKS. THIS SHIT MAKES STAL SOUND LIKE MOZART

THE NAME IS ALSO UNTALENTED, CLICHE AND UNORIGINAL LIKE PIGSTEP, AHAHA GET IT BECAUSE DUBSTEP, AND PIGLINS, TERRIBE USE OF WORDPLAY, UNIMAGINATIVE AND GOD AWFUL

I CONCLUDE THIS BY QUOTING FAMOUS DEX IN HIT SONG "HOES MAD" REFERRING TO MYSELF AS HOE BECAUSE I AM VERY MAD AT THIS THOUGHTLESS ADDITION TO MY BELOVED VIDEO GAMES.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Objectively wrong, as a representative of pigstep listeners, I assure you the hours of work that flew into this masterpiece are at least double what you have in your bank account, So I suggest you shut your uneducated mouth.

I will be suing for legal fees as well as an open apology toward pigstep, as it is the best disc in Minecraft.

As you are a badmin I will now be forced to make a permfat application for you to become less FAT, because you are FAT, you RAT, YOU FAT RAT.

Now give me my #VoidForAdmin2021

• After seeing this scene many times, I have realised that Lamar's roast is actually incredible. By acting as if he's in a hurry and talking quickly, he eliminates the opportunity for Franklin to counterattack, meaning that he can continue delivering his verbal abuse.

The use of the phrase "yee-yee" is especially clever as it has very loose meanings and is utilised to further demean Franklin while not being necessarily rude, as well as fitting nicely into the rhythm of Lamar's "smack-talk" as they call it. Since a person's hair is usually one of their most stand-out and noticeable features, by ridiculing his, Lamar makes Franklin's identity feel attacked and being shorter means that he's opened to the perspective of one taller than himself having to look down at it, making him especially self-conscious.

Furthermore, by berating Franklin's female partner, Lamar starts to get very personal with him which makes the insults even harsher, while also making Franklin feel inadequate in romantic relationships. As well as this, feigning uncertainty of her secret partner's occupation and referring to contemporarily intelligent and respectable vocations such as "lawyer" and "brain surgeon" Lamar attacks Franklin's lack of a formal education and business smarts.

Finally, the strange and belittling way he says "the no no word" further aims to make Franklin seems foolish and by slightly squatting to make eye contact, Lamar subtly roasts Franklin's stature again, as well as his status, making him feel like an insignificant child.

Truly, a genius in the art of "roasting" as those kids with their exaggerated swagger call it.