Make /gtfo also rollback players using WorldEdit like how it used to

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • A few years ago before the days of CoreProtect, the /gtfo command used to automatically //undo any edits a player made using WorldEdit. It appeared to be redundant when we added CoreProtect integration into the TotalFreedomMod and was therefore removed. However, I believe we should re-add this functionality into the /gtfo command as CoreProtect has been shown to be extremely unreliable (constant gridlocking, slow performance, etc) in recent days.

What do you think?

image.png

• This sounds like an odd workaround to the problem. If we have a malfunctioning system, we don't need to add another system, we need to fix the existing one, either by optimizing CoreProtect or by switching to a different logging plugin.

• @videogamesm12#6224 "A few years ago before the days of CoreProtect, the /gtfo command used to automatically //undo any edits a player made using WorldEdit. It appeared to be redundant when we added CoreProtect integration into the TotalFreedomMod and was therefore removed."

Gtfo use to undo worldedits like 4 months ago? Or am I missing something? Definitely not multiple years lol

• @videogamesm12#6301 The issue is it'd almost certainly break core protect more... As what's going to happen is we're going to undo the world edit actions, which CoreProtect has to log, then try to roll back their actions potentially before CoreProtect has had those changes logged to it...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• object because it being broken is caused by AWE not CoreProtect or regular WorldEdit. remove AWE and try it and it'll work way better. I've tried contacting sb_prime about this. at first he misunderstood me and then when he understood the bug he never wrote back

• On the grounds that I don't think this is going to fix the issue and potentially make things a fair bit worse I'm going to decline this suggestion, there is already work underway to look into alternatives to CoreProtect and WorldEdit anyway...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK