goodbye awesomers!!

• *insert very emotional text here*

Ok but actually, I fucking love TF. I'm bored to shit, log on. I wanna spam /co i on builds that look griefed but they just look like shit, log on. In all seriousness, TF was a staple of my life and it's genuinely changed me for the better. I've made some good friends, made some projects that never finished because I can't stop rebranding and actually had the most fun on any server I've ever been on. I knew the end was coming, but not this fast.

Ryan, where's my hub mod?

Honorable mentions:

boxboy79 - You're boxman. You are THE boxman.

PressEndure - You made quackification and had over 10 people quackified. You also should've been an mb ngl

Luke - monty mole's personal assistant

lyicx - FUCK YOU

Kadalyst - Haven't exactly interacted much but most interactions were pleasant.

HandUnit - I've hated you for the half the time we were somehow friends. stop flexing your gc association

Feueristic - the guy who writes paragraphs for a living and also very wise

Anti95 - The smackdowns as a hello has injured my left ribcage and I no longer have a femur. Thank you anti, you actually make my day with the daily "quack!!"

qrtrx4 (twoeighths) - The only interactions we ever have is either me in area 51 in unoverforia or you seeing 35 attempted assassinations directed at me - you're actually awesome tho

You! - people find you annoying but you're wise and nice to be around

FrutiKitty - Your admin application was never finished but you're active as all hell and aweome, don't let those google forms comments get to you

isaac - TF Party was awesome and so was Mob Arena and you're the coolest admin ever

emireri1498 - aweomer!!!!!!!!11

Extremely, extremely honorable mention:

volleo6144 - The smartest, coolest, most genuine and fun person to be around. You're genuinely the best volleo.

Now I know most of these are not serious at all and mostly shitposts but I actually respect every one of you and have remembered mostly positive interactions.

But now we can finally say the raids have finally stopped

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 2 times, last by quack95: Forgot someone that was crucial to this thread (August 21, 2023 at 5:16 PM).

• We all joked about how TF was a dead server when there were no players on other than EpsilonBot (fuck him btw),

but it's hard to comprehend that TF is actually a dead server now. Shame TF Party never happened. Now to find something else unproductive to do with my life. also is that me on the list??????????