Indefinite Ban Request - Schweemo

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender.

Code
    Schweemo:
      uuid: '47993151-9e06-42d6-a6bc-da9a55f3621e'
      ips:
      reason: 'Bypassing bans'

2. What did they do?

Bypassing bans. I am formally accusing Schweemo of being jwmphall for reasons that will be specified further in the next few questions with evidence.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

2b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

After losing access to his jwmphall Minecraft account in June 2022, jwmphall noted on the Aedificium Discord server that he was going to buy a new account (sourced from Alco_Rs11)

kWlEaCOPWOJMaBmA.png

I became suspicious of Schweemo after they messaged me in-game out of the blue to ask me to respond to a DM from jwmphall. While this wasn't damning evidence in itself, it established a suspicion that continued to grow as they increasingly engaged with the community.

Code: exchange.txt
    [22:55:05] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | Schweemo (Freedom) > You: jwmphall would like to reply to her dm
    [22:55:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | Schweemo (Freedom) > You: i did not want to say that
    [22:57:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | You > Schweemo (Freedom): there is nothing jwmphall can do to change my mind about their case
    [22:58:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | Schweemo (Freedom) > You: okay ill let them know but i think telling them that would help
    [22:58:40] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | You > Schweemo (Freedom): i see
    [23:02:46] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Schweemo left the game.

Within an export of Granite Castle, a few messages from Jwmphall show him showing a clear intent to become a staff member on the server under Schweemo (screenshot provided by Alco_Rs11:(

image.png

Later that same day, Sperience posted a screenshot of what was showing up in tab on Gridnet (a server primarily owned by the Granite Castle) which showed Schweemo in the tab list as an admin. This will be important soon.

B5aFAQhM4XVsIRUM.png

A few months later, the forum account belonging to Schweemo ( elpepper206) posted on this thread making the ludicrous claim that basically boils down to claims that I am a nonce. Only people within the Granite Castle have made these ridiculous claims:

zrorigY9Ydp8qHxo.png

A few days later, Anti sent me a screenshot (highly likely from Gridnet's Discord server) that showed Schweemo basically saying that they are jwmphall.

YKVeo76wlooA129M.png

On February 20, 2023, whilst I was making my case in #senior-discussions on the Discord server, I compared the last known IP addresses known to belong to jwmphall and Schweemo, and I quickly discovered that their IP addresses were pretty much in the same range, 47.204.*.*:

NUizwQ1BJmAqNr61.png

Curious, I decided to do a lookup on both IP addresses to see if their regions matched, and they matched perfectly:

jO1vQ2aswm0NXJX4.png

a7j8hqZWgXPhYeSB.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

Yes, their username is jwmphall and they were indefinitely banned in May/June 2022 for their involvement with the infamous Granite Castle group.

6. Duration of the ban.

Indefinite. Jwmphall is currently banned under that identity on all platforms.

image.png

• Alco_Rs11 March 1, 2023 at 4:14 AM

Closed the thread.