if i would ban appeal would you approve

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • personally from a discord pov you’re banned for being under the digital age of consent in your country (i recall you said netherlands)

this will not change for a long time as you said in the server itself you’re too young

anyway so as for the server - i’m fairly sure Alco_Rs11 has a set time due to the introduction of long-term bans. i’ll put this in bold just for emphasis

you can no longer appeal your ban unless it was done incorrectly, i.e. we made a mistake.

otherwise you’re unable to appeal even if you believe it to be unfair. if you think it is, present a case to an admin

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I'm not sure if you have grasped the point of your ban yet.
    Luke explained why you're banned on Discord, but one of the main reasons you're banned in general is so that you can just take a break from TotalFreedom as a whole, it seems to me like this server enrages you somehow and you lash it out on other people or yourself instead of talking to someone about it or - the easier solution - taking a deep breath, logging off for a little bit and then come back nice and calm.

I feel as if you should take some sort of anger management....course thing....so that you're ready to appeal when the time comes.

We're not mad at you, Mat. We're trying to help you....Take some time off.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• You're banned from F-01 because the majority consensus that resulted in the ban is you need to take a break from TF. It's not doing you any good for your health and you seem to possess an unhealthy obsession with this place.

With the introduction of "long term bans" there are no more ban appeals for these bans and they can only be appealed if you have evidence the ban was issued wrongly.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• personally from a discord pov you’re banned for being under the digital age of consent in your country (i recall you said netherlands)

this will not change for a long time as you said in the server itself you’re too young

anyway so as for the server - i’m fairly sure Alco_Rs11 has a set time due to the introduction of long-term bans. i’ll put this in bold just for emphasis

you can no longer appeal your ban unless it was done incorrectly, i.e. we made a mistake.

otherwise you’re unable to appeal even if you believe it to be unfair. if you think it is, present a case to an admin

so if its long term how does it work as the server still says indef

codium multimatter redanium sporres