Indefinite Ban Request - fuby_15

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Can I just say this formatting is fucking horrendous, woltlab must have broken it.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    fuby_15:    
    uuid:'13cd6350-f304-4ece-9a6b-a056508b5fde'    
    ips:
    reason: 'Attempting to crash the server'

2. What did they do?

Not only are they a serial griefer, but I caught them today building some sort of lag machine and filling it with 154 minecarts before I unvanished and banned them.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1a

1b

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Streamable link to the main incident

Discord mirror (will probably download the video, but streamable may get taken down)

qhcSGRQt.png

The player first rejoined the server not long after reminiscing about being a serial griefer.

LMGpMRN7.png

His first session did not last long.

9krb13J5.png

He then tried the same thing again just days later.

x1A5MSgF.png

And then again, today. Two bans inside 3 days for trying to crash the server.

3o3u4o4l.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

No

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Alco_Rs11 August 10, 2022 at 9:06 PM

Closed the thread.