Yurni - Indefinite Ban Request

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Honestly this might come across as controversial but Yurni has been known to exploit on TF and has crashed the server « (afaik) before.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    Yurni:  
     uuid:  
     'ab5d0651-9a05-4d6a-9afc-f97dd5b1d7c9'  
     ips: - 64.135.208.249  
    reason: 'cat 1a; Attempts at harming the server (distributing crash items)'  

2. What did they do?
    Distributing crash items near spawn. They are also known to use TF as an exploiting playground and to my knowledge have crashed the server before.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
    cat 1a; Attempts at harming the server

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

(not solid evidence, but evidence none the less) Yurni using exploits on people
    If anyone has any extra evidence of Yurni using exploits etc, I would be more than appreciative if you sent them here.

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
    No (not to my knowledge.)

• Neutral. Given you are going off a flower as evidence of a 'crash item,' I do not have a clear vote. Unless they were explicitly distributing items that actually crashed people and did it with malice, I would vouch. This item is absolutely bogus and does absolutely nothing to harm TPS and Yurni only tests things with permission and admin supervision.

Changed to object. The item is clearly bogus and this line in the NBT makes it even more clear its a joke item:

TheTruth:"You_Guys_Are_Idiots_If_You_Think_This_Is_An_Actual_Server_Lagger_smh_my_head"

Full NBT:
    {AttributeModifiers:[{Amount:1337.0d,AttributeName:"minecraft:generic.armor",Name:"generic.armor",Operation:0,UUID:[I;-1211020,15626,193536,-31252]},{Amount:-1337.0d,AttributeName:"minecraft:generic.armor_toughness",Name:"generic.armor_toughness",Operation:0,UUID:[I;-1211020,15726,193536,-31452]}],CustomModelData:1337,Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:lure",lvl:1s}],HideFlags:127,RepairCost:42069,TheTruth:"You_Guys_Are_Idiots_If_You_Think_This_Is_An_Actual_Server_Lagger_smh_my_head",Unbreakable:1b,display:{Lore:['[{"text":"╠","italic":true,"color":"light_purple","obfuscated":true,"strikethrough":true,"underlined":true,"bold":true},{"text":" How To Use ","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"bold":false},{"text":"╠"},{"text":"","strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"italic":false,"bold":false,"obfuscated":false}]','[{"text":"","italic":false,"color":"light_purple"}]','[{"text":"╠","italic":true,"color":"light_purple","obfuscated":true,"strikethrough":true,"underlined":true,"bold":true},{"text":" Place Rapidly In Places With Lots Of Player Traffic Like Spawn ","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"bold":false},{"text":"╠"},{"text":"","strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"italic":false,"bold":false,"obfuscated":false}]','[{"text":"","italic":false,"color":"light_purple"}]','[{"text":"╠","italic":true,"color":"light_purple","obfuscated":true,"strikethrough":true,"underlined":true,"bold":true},{"text":" Watch TPS Drop Like A Rock ","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"bold":false},{"text":"╠"},{"text":"","strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"italic":false,"bold":false,"obfuscated":false,"color":"dark_purple"}]','[{"text":"","italic":false,"color":"dark_purple"}]','[{"text":"Crafted In My Bedroom","italic":false,"color":"dark_purple"}]','[{"text":"By - Yurni <3","italic":false,"color":"dark_purple"}]'],Name:'[{"text":"╠","italic":true,"color":"light_purple","obfuscated":true,"strikethrough":true,"underlined":true,"bold":true},{"text":" ","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"underlined":false,"bold":false},{"text":"Pro Server Lagger","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"bold":false},{"text":" B) ","italic":false,"obfuscated":false,"strikethrough":false,"bold":false,"underlined":false},{"text":"╠"}]'}}

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Object.

Yurni is well known here, and has always asked for permission and supervision to test actually harmful exploits. When he first sent a screenshot of the item's lore I just made a joke about it because there's no way he would be that foolish to hand out server crashing items so readily. And the nbt of the item was harmless.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

@'elevent (smugd)' i am not letting you ban my friend

I'm also Yurnis friend but like.. the reason I objected was because there was no section 1 broken. If he has actually distributed a crash item this implies you still would've objected to this request despite him actually having broken a rule.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

@'elevent (smugd)' i am not letting you ban my friend.
      Dr_fools object cuz yurni my friend

Bruh, both of you are telling me had they broke a rule you'd object because "they're your friend." It's like me objecting on a ban for Video who I am close friends with even if they broke a rule with concrete evidence confirming the fact. That is just silly and as admins, you both should hold no bias in regards to enforcing the rules. There are no 'rules for thee, not for me' on TotalFreedom. Everyone is upheld to the same standards and rules here regardless of whether you're friends with someone or not.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• just sayin, but i was reading Fool's response as non-serious, especially given the previous replies..

1gaah.png