Indefinite Ban Request - Necron_Doom

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
      Code
      Notch:  
      uuid: '069a79f4-44e9-4726-a5be-fca90e38aaf5'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Crashing the server'  
    2. What did they do?

Over the past week, this user has been at the centre of a plethora of server crashes, using, to quote from them directly, "Integers inside NBT data" which can "break plugins and possibly the server". While I do commend them for this honesty, they still went about crashing the server on at least five or six occasions throughout the past week.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1a and 1b due to the repeated nature of them crashing the server

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Here is an excerpt of the final seconds of the server just before a crash after he joined.

Stuff like this was also a regular occurrence every time he would crash the server.

Here's the image he sent me which would be of use when it comes to possibly working around the exploit. Again, while I still feel he should be indefinitely banned for some time, in future appeals I would like it to be of note that he was happy to tell me what he was doing.

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

No

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Vouch + Witnessed, he told me to tell admins about it and then decided it would be funny to randomly start an argument and block me lol. Also you might want to fix the name in the indef ban format

Also to add some notes, they were friends with me and they probably knew that I was going to tell admins about the crashes anyway because he admitted to me that he had crashed the server (i am lazy to find them) so he told staff about it. Anyways, sad to see an og member get indef banned but you get what you deserve.

• I Vouch. A good tip: When an OP asks to use an exploit, say "No." If they refuse to comply after being told many times, just warn them of consequences and be ready to ban. When they start being combative about "No means No" they clearly have no regards to the rules.

Also, fix the username in the question 1 lol.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png