Ban Appeal - Shyrix

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name
    Shyrix
    The date and time you were banned.
    Less than an hour before this post.

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.
    I was offline at the time of the ban, but on the server earlier today I was playing with Baritone with other people.

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799/s…uct-policy-read

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
    d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one) (???)

I have gotten banned for supposedly creating a clownfish item with satire lore text relating to the recent discord rules update, and which I'm sure people are aware of already, was poking at the ""even if you turn 13 or over, you will still be banned"" area of it. (this was right after it was announced)

The item in question was this, which I distibuted by a handful of dispensers or shulkers near spawn (which had been around for a few days, usually just being broken if someone personally found them annoying), with other people equally sharing, a few being placed at the new spawn edges

In no way do I understand why this warrented a day ban. If the dispensers were annoying, I see no reason for that to've been any more than a smite or verbal warning, I don't recall anyone ever getting day banned for using dispensers for other items or putting armour/heads on players in the past. The item itself is clearly a joke from when the rule was first set and before changes were made around it.

Should also note I had not been warned or told to stop sharing these before this ban.

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

Ashaz or whatever username they go by right now

Have you reviewed and agree to the server conduct policy (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7
    Yes

• Why are we banning for satire?
    Vouch, this person did absolutely nothing wrong. Last time i checked, satire isn't a bannable offense

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• i vouch, i dont believe this ban has too much ground given there was no explicit warning to OP and the item itself wasn't targeted to anyone and was more to do with the current affairs at that moment.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey