Indefinite Ban Release - _Void_

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   characterslimits I can see your point about not going back too far, but it's only a month. Not that long ago. I would argue recent enough of a meltdown to cause notable concern - it's a case of getting banned from one server, bypassing it, then going onto another server and getting banned then bypassing that.

I also did mention that just yesterday he impersonated as someone else to bypass his server ban.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• object.

kind of defeats the purpose of appealing if you're just gonna go around breaking rules anyway, as shown above.

1gaah.png

•   erin The intention behind this action was never to bypass my server ban.
    It was more to try to create a clean start in the comunity, and I thought, that pretending to be someone i am not, may help with reducing hate from previous encounters with members of the comunity.

I sincerely appologise for the rule violation, this will not happen again.

(Sorry for bad grammar, im genuinely garbage at typing)

• object

@'Void' The intention behind this action was never to bypass my server ban.

it was very critical to get this response right in order to get or keep people on your side. what you have inadvertently said is "The intention behind [bypassing my server ban] was never to bypass my server ban" which i can't stand behind.

@'Void' pretending to be someone i am not, may help with reducing hate

it sure would. but getting away with that would take doing things differently than what made you want to escape in the first place. looking back, you're a productive member of the community but this was nothing new for you. i vouched at first, until i saw the quote earlier. sorry about the disaster but you must demonstrate that you have an interest in being civil.

matscalle if you are only joining when staff is online

no mat it's all or nothing

• @'FT '
    I have acted Impulsive and in an unthinking manner in the past.
    I see where you are comming from.
    I´d like to clear up a few things,

Firstly, I had a few issues in the past, which are on the more personal side of things.
    Ive gone about solving these.

Secondly, ive re-thought the way i act / think about this community, i personally belive that I am fit to return.

Thirdly.
    You asked about demonstrating that i had an interest in being civil.
    How would you suggest i do that?

I´m willing to do everything to return to this comunity.

(once again, sorry for my bad grammar, im garbage at typing)

• @'Void' it may not happen again, but I feel it was too recent to overlook.

You also did kind of join the discord on an account you've used here before with "Void" in your name, talked about a client which you seem to have made in your own name and then looked up your own account in server chat. Not to mention you'd used the account in server chat back in August. You didn't exactly make it difficult to work out who you were.

The decision to lie about your identity like that was a poor one and it's recent enough for me to object this time around, especially added on to the incident about a month ago.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I know this isn't the place to speak about personal dealings, but you know what happened with me and somebody close to me in the past with you, however telling from your prior Statements in this thread, but on the other hand contradicting behaviour sometimes in the Server / Discord itself, im not quite sure if you're being genuine or trying to get back. I do hope its the former, I really do, I considered you a great friend. I will give consideration to both sides if more things for either one come out, for now I'll stay neutral.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945

• iknow one thing if this Guy did lag machine in tf he is a Hecking Idiot They Dont Tell You How to make it so You Go & Do it Like an idiot
    As far as i know Lag machine's Are Used For Griefing & Other none allowed Stuff
    idk why Would you even want TotalFreedom Down But Untill Now I well Give You a unstable Objection
    (Object)