Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • It's disheartening to see Void fall from grace like this. I remember at the beginning of the year there were community projects like the Void Mall, where people came together to build a mall, of sorts. People ended up building their own little shops in it offering various types of items. It was a magical experience. When we had to rebuild when the main freedom server was being DDOS'd, I remember he was really happy to see it when he came on. Alas, the rules are rules, no matter how fond the memories are.

Vouch.

image.png

• I want to tell everyone of you something like long ago when he was not joining often I wanted to show him the void core 3.0 he replied like he hated totalfreedom idk why but it looks like this was the last thing he did to show something I hope we get more inside so I can make a episode of tf news (a series I want to do) on it but I’ll post more prooth later today

Sorry V O I D

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle I was also a witness in this he told me not to snitch and it was lagging my game so much that I just wanted to get out of there

matscalle Sooooo vouch

can you please consolidate your posts, or at least refrain from posting then immediately posting again after the previous post?

put these two messages in the same post.

matscalle Void if you see this I hope you know when you stop doing this we can try to forgive you but just not do this

can you refrain from posting stuff like this? you probably could just DM this to them..

matscalle I want to tell everyone of you something like long ago when he was not joining often I wanted to show him the void core 3.0 he replied like he hated totalfreedom idk why but it looks like this was the last thing he did to show something I hope we get more inside so I can make a episode of tf news (a series I want to do) on it but I’ll post more prooth later today

matscalle Sorry V O I D

quoting myself from above

can you please consolidate your posts, or at least refrain from posting then immediately posting again after the previous post?

put these two messages in the same post.

1gaah.png

•   root ye sorry I forgot to add stuff I should edit more often

root often I wanted to show him the void core 3.0 he replied like he hated totalfreedom idk why but it looks like this was the last thing he did to show something I hope we get more inside so I can make a episode of tf news (a series I want to do) on it but I’ll post more prooth later today

This is different cause I generally want people that see this to now what happens so I can’t dm void about this

codium multimatter redanium sporres