Log all forms of punishments

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @StevenNL2000#15463 I'm thinking the scenario of "Player X has 2000 punishments, they must be bad" and nobody bothering to look to find 1990 of those were orbits / troll stuff...

I'm also just aware there can be such a thing as too much data / info, and I'm not sure logging commands that were designed for fun / trolling originally as punishments is really an accurate reflection of how they're used.

Will it do any harm? Possibly not. Do I think there's any value so far from what I've seen here to be worthy of putting dev effort in? Not really.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @videogamesm12#15498 Because that doesn't actually solve this issue, and opens a whole different messy can of worms we still need to work through, which is already ticketed.

Wild1145

• So I'm going to approve this.

FS-239 - Log Blockcmd
    FS-240 - Log Blockedit and BlockPVP only when it's not applied globally to all online players.
    FS-241 - Log cage
    FS-242 - Log Orbit

Warn is already raised under a previous reply here.

And because I've remembered, FS-243 is the bug with Cage we currently have, not related to this post, but it reminded me so yay.

Wild1145