Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This one is for OPs only.

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project for TF. I would like to request permission to take footage of people's videos. You will be featured in the description of the video if you take part.

What I am requesting permission for is to take video footage of your build. The entry requirements are:

• Must not be an ex-admin
    • Build must be by you (if you built it with others that's fine too)

To enter, just fill out the template:

Code
    Username:  
    Build:  
    Location of build:  
    Photos (optional):  

If your build is accepted, I will simply like your post.

Thanks in advance, and remember to check the requirements before entering.

• @redeastwood#13567

what i meant by for tf was just for people to see.. not for like actual advertising purposes lol

i just wanted to celebrate op creativity as ive done in the past, i feel like it needs more attention so therefore i decided to do it

@simplynick#13569 sorry if it wasn't clear, i meant builds by admins aren't allowed including ex-admins, but im fine if any admins or even ops want to contribute in other ways

also i know im an ex-admin but i had this project in mind for a while and now i have the ability to do it

@Shdwo#13568 yeah sorry but i wanted to make this op builds only. in a future project though i may get more admin-related stuff in, because adminworld is absolutely beautiful too.

• Unfortunately due to a lack of OP contributions, I have decided to open this project up to admins too, so if any admins wish to feature their builds, please DM me or just reply here and say which one. Thanks in advance