I'm Back! (Reinstatement - DragonSlayer2189)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Reminder: Please remember, this reinstatement differs from the average reinstatement. As I am following the Staff Indefinte Suspension Return Policy, I must comply with these rules:

I. This reinstatement request will be open for a minimum of 1 week. It may be denied or extended at any time if concerns do appear.

II. All members are allowed to vouch or object. All members are allowed to ask questions which you must respond to respectfully.

III. You must reach a 65% approval rate at the end of the 2 weeks your thread will be locked and you will be reinstated to Moderator. You may be granted the ability to quickly move up to your previous rank if you prove you have changed. Your active participation streak will start now.

IIII. If you are denied for any reason, you may apply again in a month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Minecraft name:

DragonSlayer2189

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No).

Yes

What rank were you (Administrator, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

Administrator

(Super admin from Oct 20th, 2019, to Jan 5th, 2020; Telnet/Administrator/Moderator from Jan 5th, 2020 to September 29th, 2020; then from Oct 24th, 2020, to Nov 29th, 2020)

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest):

d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.

As I have mentioned in previous threads, I was removed for impersonation, so as not to sound like a broken record, you can find more details here I have since reread all of the rules and policies, and will make sure to check them before making attempts to be funny in the future.

What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)

The first official Total Freedom Album has been a pretty decent success, so i think that would count, but i have also helped with work on things such as the Total Freedom hub, and have been starting to draft up some plans for new things in the hub

e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum?

I have made a few suggestions regarding various things on the server, and have also been giving my input on other threads

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?

I have testing and stuff coming up in school pretty soon, which will definitely interrupt the amount of time i am able to preform my duties as a staff, however, i should still be able to clock in anywhere from 2 to 6 hours a day at least, and then whenever i get in the zone and start building stuff again, i am probably going to be on for 10 or more hours a day

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?

Yes

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days?

No

however, i should still be able to clock in anywhere from 2 to 6 hours a day at least

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't actually played on the server for around a month (since 04/03 specifically), so why reinstate?

vouch

• @Shdwo#13226 I mainly have not been on the server in a while due to being super busy with school and stuff, but I think I am now ready to make a return. as for why i am reinstating, i just feel as if i can better help out the community as an Administrator, than as just a Master Builder