[ESL] TF KitPVP Event Closing Statement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am going to be making closing statements for each event we host, showcasing a few screenshots of the events, player counts, and goals for improvement.

KitPVP Closing Statement

The TF KitPVP event was hosted by myself, JagWire, lyicx, and was aided by Shdwo and mattlawn. We obtained a KitPVP map schematic to use, one which featured four biomes, two archer towers, a bridge, and meandering rivers.

On average, we saw 9 players enjoying our KitPVP event; at start we had four, and at end we had seven. At its peak, we had sixteen members either actively playing the KitPVP event, or discussing it in chat. At its lowest, we had three players - this was partially due to the server maintenance.

What we did well:

• Streamlined kit obtaining
    • Beautiful and functional map
    • Aesthetically pleasing holograms directing users
    • A well rounded kit
    • Player retention

What we need to improve on

• Make the map original, preferably designed by our Master Builders.
    • Create more than one kit (i.e an archer kit, a tank kit, a balanced kit etc.)
    • Fix /kit (not really something we can fix, but will pass onto the developers)
    • Use kit signs (once /kit is fixed)
    • Some form of coin reward per kill
  • Personally, my favorite event had to be the one where you could do whatever the fuck you wanted on dev-freedom-01. Fits the theme of the server better anyways. We ended up getting a lot of players involved in that as well. KitPVP kinda just doesn't fit the theme of TotalFreedom, in my opinion.

image.png

• @videogamesm12#10863 i also want to trash maps in the dev server. /toggle explosives /ea, auto crossbow and going to town

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey