opt-out command for the clownfish

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • My proposals:

• a cooldown (e.g. 3s), like the lightning rod
    • sound effect decreases with distance (it's unbearable at this time)
    • a new shop item to give you immunity without the need of the antiknockback hack.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• @'Ryan' I don't think people are calling for a global toggle of the feature in which nobody can use it. We're calling for a feature that allows an individual player, similar to how tptoggle works to disable the effects of the clownfish on themselves, not disable the item so nobody can use it. The suggestion will allow anyone to purchase the item and use it as it is now, but some people can disable the effects of the item on themselves if they so please.

Tizz Making people spend coins to be immune to the clownfish is a bad idea. People should be able to nullify the effects of the clownfish on themselves without spending coins that can be used on an item that they want.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Alco_Rs11 Ryan I don't think people are calling for a global toggle of the feature in which nobody can use it. We're calling for a feature that allows an individual player, similar to how tptoggle works to disable the effects of the clownfish on themselves, not disable the item so nobody can use it. The suggestion will allow anyone to purchase the item and use it as it is now, but some people can disable the effects of the item on themselves if they so please.

The issue is that individual toggle will just be something everyone will turn on, and the feature becomes useless. It also would still require us to refund the clownfish to everyone and have them re-buy it, because I suspect 99% of folks won't want an item that has no affect on people because like tptoggle, everyone turns off TP...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Ryan' If you don't plan on putting a toggle, players should be allowed to report and have sanctions put on anyone, including admins who are using the clownfish to annoy them under 3c with no exceptions.

3c. Being a nuisance to other players.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• So based on what I’ve seen, I am willing to compromise with two different solutions.

The first solution will make an anti clownfish command available for purchase with coins. This is the solution I like most, as it further incentivises players to vote and obtain coins.

The second solution removes the sound and decreases the knock back range (not fully removing it)

Please share your thoughts on these two options.

As it stands, I will not be allowing a toggle as its taxing on those who have bought the perk.

RedEastWood The first solution will make an anti clownfish command available for purchase with coins. This is the solution I like most, as it further incentivises players to vote and obtain coins.

I actually don't like this solution because in the long-term, everyone will be owning the anti clownfish command that the clownfish will be inevitability become useless.

RedEastWood The second solution removes the sound and decreases the knock back range (not fully removing it)

People will still find ways to be annoying even with the reduced knockback.

My solution is this: we add a toggle, but make it temporary: You can only opt-out getting affected by the clown-fish for 15 minutes, after that you're forced to opt back in and you cannot opt-out again for another hour.