Our server description

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

• This is our current server description.

After looking at other servers, I think we should simplify this much more. I appreciate the effort put in above, but I think it's tmi.

Some of the servers at the top have short descriptions like this:

A Minecraft server with new experiences and the latest content in Minecraft. Join our community and make new friends to play with! The server features survival, skyblock, creative, factions, towny earth, and more!

While others have simple bullet points like this:

(Source is Minecraft MP)
    I am not saying that if we change it, we'll instantly get more players. I'm just saying it's better to change it as it will be easier for potential players to read.

I've come up with one on my own:

Code
    Welcome to true Freedom!   
    TotalFreedom NetworkFree OP - freedom.play.totalfreedom.meSMP - smp.play.totalfreedom.me  We have many plugins including (but not limited to) Carz, more plugins etc  

You can join us @ play.totalfreedom.me  

You can also talk with us on the following platforms:
    Forum -
    Discord -

I think the shorter description will be quicker for people to read and pick up the features of our server. Put your thoughts below on what it could be or if we should change it or not.

I also don't really know if this fits into suggestions or general discussion so I'm just plopping it into suggestions for now.

Edit: fixed formatting
    Edit 2: fixed formatting again

• much like how 2b2t has it's "oldest anarchy server" schtick, i believe we should incorporate our history into our advertisement
    also the item and pvp communities, they're attractive to people who do or are interested in exploits (2b2t folk, for example)

• uh i put together this

TotalFreedom is a sandbox of everything Minecraft since 2010!
    From a PVP fight to a potion warfare, a small house to a huge redstone computer: TotalFreedom has the place for
    you to show your builds and skills!

Survival is more your thing? We got you covered! A fun SMP with lots of custom collectible items!

Play now @ play.totalfreedom.me
    Or directly connect to our servers!

FreeOP @ freedom.totalfreedom.me
    SMP @ smp.totalfreedom.me

• The first one is better, the second one doesn't make the server stick out from others as the second description uses words that are commonly used in server descriptions. If I was a player scrolling through servers I wouldn't stop at a description like that one because it contains about the same amount of text as others and just has those "clickbait" exclamation marks everywhere.

• I'm re-tagging this as it falls under the remit of the ESL team, and doesn't feel like suggestions are the right place for it.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK