Appeal for account IuCC

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Name: IuCC

Date: 04/07/2023

Dear staff member,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions that resulted in crashing the Minecraft server. I deeply regret my actions and would like to express my utmost remorse for any inconvenience or disruption I may have caused.

I understand that crashing the server was a severe violation of the rules and guidelines established for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. I acknowledge the negative impact it had on the server's stability and the frustration it caused to both the administrators and fellow players. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I assure you that it was never my intention to cause harm or disrupt the server's operation.

I have taken this time to reflect on my behavior and the consequences of my actions. I have come to realize the importance of responsible and respectful gameplay in a community-driven server like yours. I genuinely believe in the values and principles upheld by your server, and I am committed to upholding them in the future.

I humbly request that you consider granting me another chance to be a part of your Minecraft FreeOP server. I assure you that I have learned from this incident and will make every effort to contribute positively to the server's community. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am willing to comply with any conditions or restrictions imposed upon my account to ensure fair gameplay and server stability.

If given another opportunity, I will strive to be a respectful and responsible member of the community. I am committed to following all server rules diligently and engaging in positive interactions with fellow players. I understand that the actions of one player can significantly impact the overall experience for others, and I am determined to contribute positively to the server's environment.

Once again, I deeply apologize for my actions and the inconvenience caused. I genuinely regret my past behavior and am sincerely asking for your forgiveness and another chance to be a part of the Minecraft FreeOP server. I appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

IuCC

• lyicx July 4, 2023 at 8:27 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Why does this look like ChatGPT wrote it? Lmao

Vouch anyways

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023