Who will win? Trump V. Biden

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @Xen#317 It'll be interesting, I intend on being asleep as it's all being announced (Yay UK) but it'll be fun to wake up to at least 😂

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @Xen#347 Yeah, I think they're hoping to get a good idea today because some of the swing states have already been counting. But yeah I'm not sure exactly when they'll formally announce it, guessing as you say it'll be a couple of days.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I've bet money on Biden.
    Punch my asshole if I'm wrong.

Unless Biden wins Florida, I'm quite sure we won't know the election results until 3-5 after election day. But considering the vast majority of mail-in votes are Democratic, the election will deffo swing towards trump on election night, but if Biden wins Florida on election night (Florida has already counted mail-in ballots), then there is no path to victory for Trump.
    Don't fret when you see Trump dominating in swing states early on in the election, because he most definitely will in some states, but his insurmountable lead will dissipate once Biden votes are counted a few days after.

In summation: the election is unclear UNLESS Biden wins Florida today.

• @Miwojedk#365 He is literally trying to steal the election. Him jamming through a supreme court justice--which was very hypocritical for Republicans--is going to help him do it. If Trump loses the votes, then his plan is to go to the supreme court-- which is 6-3 conservative, 3 of which are picks from him--and try to claim some sort of election meddling from the Democratic Party.

• From downplaying a global health pandemic that keeps getting worse, constantly attacking everybody that disagrees with him, separating young children from their families, among other things I can say, Trump needs to go.

Most days I hear Trump say "The virus is going away!" . While the data contradicts otherwise. We have approximately (give or take) 100k cases of COVID per day, while that number continues on rising. Additionally, because of the situation with the virus, the economy is being affected. Many people are being laid off, having a difficult time to pay for life expenses. Unfortunately, while this is the sad reality, the economy cannot fully recover with the Coronavirus still being a risk. He also keeps promising a vaccine "soon". Meanwhile, he’s said that for months, and look where we are... If that was not enough, Trump keeps hiding when he says "our economy is great!". He’s in denial about how the virus has really brought the economy down on its knees, and does not want to admit the truth that many Americans are struggling to make it by each day because of job loss, or difficulty finding a job due to the risk of COVID-19.

I do hope Biden wins. I cannot stand having a president who is potentially threatening our democracy by claiming to not give up his power if he loses the election. To add on, an unbalanced Supreme Court puts certain rights, such as gay marriage, at risk. Quite honestly, it is eye soaring to see everything going on right now, and what can potentially happen if he remains in office.

• It’s already starting; many Trump supporters (on Twitter, including Trump himself) are claiming that this election is fraudulent after over 100,000 absentee ballots in Michigan were for Biden, giving him the lead there. Yes, Biden is most likely going to win the election, but will he make it to the presidency if Trump goes to the supreme court? This is going to be a very interesting next few weeks.