Find out what causes TF's frequent crashes

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • It's certainly something that we've been looking into (Though all be it in slower time) because it is a pain in the neck. My working theory is it's due to the size of our worlds and them just not being something that's particularly sustainable generally, as we didn't see stability issues when we were running the temporary server before we got the server files from Seth, however obviously that is just a theory.

In short yes, it's something that's being looked at, and we're looking to also improve the VM's that the servers run on as well in the near future which we're hoping should also help the server as well.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I don't think that anyone disagrees with finding the cause of server crashes, but I also don't think that we are currently failing to investigate them. The development team has recently become much more organized in tracking unsolved issues, which hopefully means that these types of issues can be dealt with more effectively.

• FS-41 is currently one of the highest priority bugs on the board which is to look at some of the server hangs and work out why it's happening. It's certainly being looked into.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK