NetworkManager bug reporting

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • choose remain open only if there are still bugs you need to report. 1

1. Close (1) 100%
    2. Remain open (0) 0%

heres a thread to report all networkmanager bugs!
    you cant post links in chat is one of them. If you think all bugs are fixed, you can vote to close the thread in the poll.

• @simplynick#3674 That's the result of the way chat is formatted. I need to do some further testing to make sure any changes I get NM to do won't break other things, because atm /nick is a bungee command so never makes it to TFM. It'll be the same issue on SMP but it hasn't been noticed there yet.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@Noah#3673 you cant post links in chat is one of them

That's semi-intentional. I enabled anti-ad and it'll block any links that don't link to a website on TotalFreedom.me

Wild1145

• So as a temporary measure to try to get things working better, I've disabled the NetworkManager nicknames, social spy and anti-ad system.

This will all (Well a lot of it if not all) have to get re-enabled in the longer term but they're things to tackle in the new year.

Wild1145

• Some background on this: NetworkManager has a lot of tools for managing Minecraft server networks, including various chat management options. When improperly configured, some of these options can cause issues where the chat experience is no longer the same, in part because NetworkManager can override other settings.

• Think all the bugs raised have been dealt with either on this thread or in other threads before.

Wild1145