Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I think this has been spun a little. He wasn't banned out of the blue for changing his profile picture to the companys profile, he had been sanctioned multiple times in recent months on the different platforms for being a bit of a wind-up to say the least. That winding up continued, he pretended to work for atlas as a joke, and here we are now.

I feel this image has went under the radar and has been ignored by everyone who has responded to this thread, even when it was directly addressed to one the topic was changed.

He claimed to work for the company, which I would definitely argue is worthy of a sanction of some sort. And considering Ivan's track record, I'm not surprised that the most severe punishment was given - he had been given chances to wise up in the past and didn't take them. If not for violating the copyright law, which I can sympathise with seems severe, at least under the community guideline "Don't pretend to be something you're not", which would probably go under serial rulebreaking after that.

I would personally keep the ban as a regular indefinite from all platforms with the usual chance to appeal like any other.

But yeah, I see this as a completely reasonable ban. Not out of the blue, not just for a profile picture.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Miwojedk ban again if further violation occurs

FWIW, this is the "Further Violation"… It's why the ban was issued rather than further warnings.

I'll check what I originally set the ban as, and if on reflection it was too harsh it'll get adjusted.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I literally don’t understand how that damaged your business whatsoever and it was a simple joke that I removed. If you had confronted me about it instead of simply banning me I would have removed it.

Also, if you are going to ban me for previous violations: maybe ban me for previous violations???

@'Ryan' did you also go around telling people you worked for Google and were representing their company?

Your business is in debt and barely anyone outside of TF knows about it. This did absolutely nothing and your argument is irrelevant

Ivan Your business is in debt and barely anyone outside of TF knows about it. This did absolutely nothing and your argument is irrelevant

And you've lost any chance of sympathy from me.

Ban won't be reviewed, it's been promoted to Cat 0

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK