matscalle indef ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Object for reasonings above
    Your anger sometimes gets the best of you and you unleash it in very concerning ways.

Maybe some time off from TF will help with that, spending some time on your own has sure helped me a few times when I just needed a break from everything.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• object.
    take some time away from the server and get a better handle on your impulsiveness.
    you impulsively made a post about leaving (to only come back not even a week later (if you even left to begin with)) and you also have a nasty tendency to get upset every time something doesn't go your way, then proceed to throw a tantrum about it.

1gaah.png

• I don’t think this guy is depressed he’s just a kid and isn’t mature.

This server needs to stop diagnosing people with depression and mental health issues, especially literal fucking children. Give it a few years and he’ll be mature enough to understand situations.

The whole suicide issue was attention grabbing and essentially a child making a fuss out of not getting what they want - nothing to do with mental health issues.

RedEastWood This server needs to stop diagnosing people with depression

nobody has done such a thing

RedEastWood The whole suicide issue was attention grabbing and essentially a child making a fuss out of not getting what they want - nothing to do with mental health issues.

i don't personally like taking risks for these things.

im sorry but i don't need to be trained in psychology to know that someones mental health isn't good. I certainly agree that we cannot diagnose soneone but it'd be downright stupid to say 'you cant say someones in poor mental health unless youre a psychologist'.. yeah sure he's a kid but ultimately shouldn't that be more of a reason to take these measures to ensure it doesn't affect his mind as he develops into a teen and an actual adult?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Luke you cant say someones in poor mental health unless youre a psychologist’.. yeah sure he’s a kid but ultimately shouldn’t that be more of a reason to take these measures

You can re-read my initial reply if this causes confusion. I’m not for removing the ban, I think he should stay banned. I will say that the ban should stay because he isn’t mature enough to engage with the management of this community in a professional way. If he wishes to remain as a player and just that, then I would vouch - but he insists on being a key part of the management through events and the website creation.

Luke but it’d be downright stupid to say ‘you cant say someones in poor mental health unless youre a psychologist’

Not really, you can suggest he is in poor mental health but you can’t ban someone for having poor mental health just because you’ve said they do. I’m not sure if you understand what I’m saying properly because you act as if I’m vouching on this appeal, I’m not.

matscalle This is why you should remain banned and a lot of replies here are objections. If you were to stop interacting so heavily with the staff community in an effort to boost your rank, I do think you could play as a normal TF player again.

matscalle In this week alone i have had 3 or more times of getting so pissed that i have the urge of swearing and more

This is exactly why you need to take a break. You’re not controlling yourself and getting yourself into situations like these.

matscalle The fucking ban is ruining my life

Is your whole life based on TotalFreedom?

• Denied. User was told to take a break after their actions in the server, they are welcome back after 4th March.

I'm also going to go ahead and extend this break to all platforms, because it's clear the user still very much needs a break from TF as it's impacting their real life.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK