MEGAF4IL Discord Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @fssp#3126 and that's fine if you wish to object based on previously served punishments that's your opinion and will be considered as part of this appeal.

I will not however permit those old incidents that have been previously resolved to be used as evidence in supporting other cases. That would be utterly inappropriate as far as I'm concerned.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

MEGAF4IL I've had a lot of friends-of-old-friends try coming into my life to do the same shit those old friends did. What makes you any different?

The difference is that I'm not your friend, nor was I ever your friend, nor do I want to be your friend. I am your fellow administrator on a Minecraft server.

If you don't like me, block me on Discord or avoid confronting me. You did the exact opposite: you came out of the blue and began harassing people in a fit of rage.

• @MEGAF4IL#3127 Nice mindset you got there. The thing that makes me different is that, again, I've never spoken to you before, and you just started coming after me all of the sudden? How does that make any sense? Who cares if I'm friends with someone lol, it's none of your business

@MEGAF4IL#3135 My mind is already made up. This was an error on either side/for both of us, being perhaps that I wasn't clear enough. Shrimp is your friend, a close one, according to shrimp. And you are technically my enemy.

That's great, but this isn't a kid's cartoon and you believing me to be your "enemy" doesn't give you an excuse to encourage suicide or other tragic events.

I stand by my objection to your appeal.

• As an admin on this server, we have a set of responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is to be a role model, an ideal member of the community, for the other operators playing. The only thing that truly separates us admins from OPs (except the rank of course), is our maturity - the way we handle ourselves and the situations we are put in. Today you demonstrated that you can do neither. Suicide is not a joke, depression is not a joke, and the fact that you are relentlessly defending yourself pisses me off. In my opinion, you are not fit to be an admin after today, and you are not fit to be part of this community.

Object.

• @fssp#3145 If that's the case then stop coming back here to fuel the fire, unless that's what you want - But it isn't, is it? You're here for a bigger purpose - but that's irrelevant, and as long as I make myself look crazy, all is okay for you.

• Before this goes more to shit and more people make themselves look like idiots I'm locking this.

A decision will be reached by the discord staff team and myself based on the evidence provided and in relation to the rules the individual was banned under.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK