Transcript of a HackForums thread made about TF, circa 2013

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • On October 23, 2013, a disgruntled player created a thread on HackForums encouraging people to join and attack TotalFreedom. Despite the negative image this thread painted the server, I've decided to post a transcript of it because HackForums does not allow you to view old threads without an account.

It's worth mentioning that if you thought things were restrictive today, apparently back then things were way worse.

TheRobert - 10-23-2013, 05:17 PM
    You've likely already seen this server, but it's just such a bad server that it's always fun to mess with the admins. It's one of those "EVERYBODY GETS OP HOW ENTICING" servers, so you can use WE when you are op.

They have plenty of plugins that prevent griefing and hacking, but the admins are probably the worst I have ever seen. They are very immature, and will get upset at very little things.

Try asking why you are not allowed to have bold nicknames.

IP: 64.34.165.5:28965

JimmyFriend - 10-23-2013, 05:20 PM
    I'm with you OP. These servers are great to troll, even though they can roll everything back you can't rollback anger.

I'll probably come on and troll later but thanks for the IP, I like to have plenty of these in my server list.

mibbzz - 10-23-2013, 06:38 PM
    Leedle im super admin on this server, will have fun banning you people c:

TheRobert - 10-23-2013, 08:55 PM

Cool! Are you usually in contact with the other admins? I think it would be chill for you to get the other admins to tone down the abuse. Thanks!

xh1ghtim3x - 10-23-2013, 08:59 PM

can i please get op please !!!! 😏 .. jk jk .. but no really can you tell your other admin buds to tone it down a bit seems like a butt hurt power complex buncha kids

Moggadeet - 10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
    My ip address was banned? I never joined that server before and It says I was banned? They have some kind of pre-IP banlist setup to block certain areas?

Always7StepsAhead - 10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
    Not really worth griefing, most of the players don't rage at all cause they know you can be rolled back and the admins sometimes fake rage for the griefers sake but no one ever actually gets super mad.

RespawnHero - 10-24-2013, 12:00 AM
    Haha, I haven't seen one of these in forever, and I LOVE these servers! Thanks, I'll mess with them by asking them why I can't have a bold name :D

thelegendarypvpbrian - 10-24-2013, 01:41 AM
    Map is corrupt or are the mc servers down ?

romanw - 10-24-2013, 03:48 PM
    OP knows what's going on. Posting this server was actually one of my first threads. There's not much to grief do to constant resetting but it's still fun to troll people.

image.png