Ban Appeal - KyBry13

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. KyBry13
    2. havingfunwithalibrarycard13#4317
    3. 2020-12-07
    4. I was banned for Troll Potions. I was INDEED using them, however only on myself, which is allowed. But, at one point, I used one too close to other players, and it splashed on to them aswell. An admin happened to be very close to me when I did it, and banned me. I am very sorry for this, but just know I didn't mean to make the other players levitate.
    5. Yes. I promise to follow the rules on both the server and the forum, and I am very sorry for the times I have. I completely respect them.
    6. 174.116.150.106
  • @_97#2730 I wasn't told to not do it again today, but yesterday I was banned again for doing the same thing as this situation. I was warned to not do it to other people yesterday, so I never intentionally did it on any other players, I was just using them on myself and players were close enough to also get splashed. So, today I wasn't warned about it, however yesterdays ban was basically a warning. I technically DID follow the warning, as I didn't ever mean to splash it on other players.

• @UnderTails#2744 I don't understand why it doesn't make sense to people why I wouldn't be troll potting myself. I personally enjoy and think it is very entertaining levitating very high in the sky, and especially for practicing on water drops, for when I drop back down.

• I banned you because you splashed a troll potion on another player (it wasn't just you doing it to yourself far away from others.) I saw you do the exact same thing the day before and in that case it was definitely intentional, so I was quicker to ban you this time. Please stay away from troll potions in the future to avoid a more severe punishment. This ban should have expired.