Anthony/Nathan

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Username: anthony_han
    uuid: ''217032f7-2aef-4768-ae9a-0c6925d87898'
    ips:

reason: 'Ban bypassing, harassment'
      2a. What did they do?
      By their own admission, they bypassed the ban they received under Nathaniel_428. He was originally banned for harassing bowie, and bypassing their ban. It has long been suspected anthony was nathan due to serious circumstantial evidence, but this is solid proof.
      2b. Do you have evidence that they have repeated this offense? If so, please add it here.
      https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/304-the-truth-about-bowie-part-2
      2c. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
      b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).
      1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff.
        Not needed, they themself admitted to their wrongdoing.
      2. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? Yes, those IGN's and IP's have already been added to the permban list.
  • User has already been forum and discord banned.

Approved for server ban.

I will leave the honours of updating the indefinite ban list to StevenNL2000

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• That moment when you realize we had to wait for some child who wouldn't VC for obvious reasons and registered his forum account like 10 minutes after his last one was banned to admit that he was bypassing the ban...

This was absolutely pathetic. He should have been banned long ago. It was obvious, and the evidence we had was essentially proof that it was him. People were tired of being yelled at for "harassing" him about being Nathaniel and his presence was literally pointless and it was a running joke. Next time, we need to pull our heads out of our assholes and pull the fucking trigger.

@Panther#2677 we need to pull our heads out of our assholes and pull the fucking trigger.

Oh trust me we tried - there were huge efforts to get rid of this guy. The issue was finding quantitative proof, something with substance that would definitively prove Anthony to be Nathaniel. There was a fine line between banning a bypasser and banning an innocent - a line that Ryan had us watch carefully.