What is your favorite inspirational quote?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Have my current complete list.

The Machine: Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone, if you helped someone, or loved someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die at all.

Bosco: Think what you like. I can't have them trying to pull some cheap stunt behind my back.
    Jane:Well we have a whole range of expensive stunts if you don't like the cheap ones.

Keith Wolcutt: Are you sure Agent Cho? Because I can make one phone call and your career is toast.
    Kimball Cho: That's impressive. The best I can get with one call is a pizza.

Ladies, Gents. Don't bother getting up, I wouldn't for you

Dustin Henderson: Do you know anything about sensory deprivation tanks? Specifically how to build one?
    Mr. Clarke: Sensory deprivation...? Wh-what is this for?
    Dustin Henderson: Fun.

Em: Did you only marry mom because you got her pregnant?
    Lightman: no, no, I'm not that much of a gentleman.

"It's your word against mine... you lose." - Cal Lightman

I swear to God, I will put you in your fucking grave

If you’re going through hell, keep going.

Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise.

There's no cure for being a cunt

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always got.

A: "How would you feel if I interfered in your personal life?"
    B: I'd hate it. That's why I cleverly have no personal life."

Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: Looks like ones of those toys you played with as a kid.
    Dr. Rodney McKay: Commodore 64?
    Ronon Dex: Triple-barrel shotgun?
    Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: A kaleidoscope

Gilfoyle: "My feeling is if you're the CEO of a company and you're dumb enough to leave your login info on a Post-it note on your desk, while the people that you fucking ripped off are physically in your office, it's not a hack. It's barely social engineering. It's more like natural selection."

Give me 50cc of Ketamine, stat! And get something for the kid, too

These aren't in any particular order but I generally like them all.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• In Undertale near the end of the game, you briefly pass through a house before you fight Asgore, in that house if you look at yourself in the mirror a text box will pop up that says,

“Despite everything you’ve been through, it’s still you”

Hits me so hard every time and feels pretty relevant to my life

• “Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV”
    It’s not mine cause I don’t have one but use this one as it will get some lmao’s and lol’s from your friends

codium multimatter redanium sporres