Add a new Rollback and block logging plugin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Well it’s been 3 months and I understand fully, there is no way to fix coreprotect issues.

My suggestion is that until it gets fixed we find another plugin that does the same thing as coreprotect, we don’t have to remove coreprotect just add another plugin to use instead until coreprotect is in working condition again.
    That’s all

• If you can give me a solution that works just as well as CoreProtect should, and we can migrate the current CoreProtect data to then I'll be open to the suggestion. It is worth noting it turns out we were using a pre-release version of CoreProtect and that's what currently runs on the server. We are looking to change back to a stable non-modified version of CoreProtect so hopefully that should fix a lot of these issues going forward.

I'm open to suggestions though, just tell me what the options are...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Has anyone got a better alternative to CoreProtect btw? If so please do say but if not I can't see what more we can do?

Wild1145

• I know this has been re-posted elsewhere as well so thought I'd re-visit the original thread.

I'm currently looking into the alternatives that StevenNL2000 has linked in the previous post here. We will look to trial some of these options on the beta server and see what options we can come up with and how things work.

I won't mark this approved / denied until I've been able to try the plugins out, but will raise a ticket on our Jira board to look into them so that I don't forget (Again)!

FS-42 has been raised on JIRA.

Wild1145