Me de-railing things part 1

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   Shdwo No idea, I'm personally interested to see peoples comments, and I made clear I'd like Ashaz to formally re-instate through this process, but unless someone can provide significant evidence to suggest I shouldn't allow the re-instatement, this will be treated as any other automatic re-instatement.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

RedEastWood So there isn’t any point in these votes? Should have made that clear before we all wasted our time…

simplynick So basically we wasted our time just because you wanted to see people's comments? That's actually stupid, next time, would be nice if you made it clear.

You were the ones that started voting before I made any comment...

Panther The reason you were removed, in my opinion, was due to an oversight of what was actually going on. The goal here shouldn't have been to punish you for leaving the discord, but rather to punish the people who acted immaturely and caused you to leave the discord. However, I still don't think you're fit to be an administrator, and I don't want to base my vote on anything but that. Sorry, but I object.

For what it's worth - That has also happened as part of what happened here.

Wild1145

•   simplynick Then by all means vote. As I've said I will disregard votes that have been driven from the user leaving the discord / other platforms, because as far as I'm concerned time is already served.

And this is "Different" because it's somewhere between "Self leaving" and "Removal" and if that doesn't work for you, then it's because I said so...

Wild1145

• @'Ryan' You can't just blame people for "voting before you made any comment" because the voters in this thread were acting by policy. If you wanted this to be an automatic reinstatement, you should have specified that before this thread was made. Now you've kinda derailed the entire thread and people have already posted thoughts they might not have otherwise posted had this been automatic.

•   Panther Then I'll withdraw my statement, that's absolutely fine.

My comment stands though, anyone who is objecting on the grounds that "He left the discord" will not have their vote considered at all. Provide a better reason why an existing admin cannot reinstate, or leave it be.

Wild1145