Voting just doesn't work

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So.. voting is just completely broken. Over yesterday and today I have voted on all 7 links twice and the vote has been confirmed by each and every website and logged to the leaderboards.

Out of those 14 votes, I've only gotten the coin reward 1 time. And to be honest a large reason I'm voting is to get the coins (although I do like helping the server).

Not sure if this is limited to just me but this is going to hurt the server as few people vote already as it is.

I tried to get other players on the server to vote to see if we could recreate the issue but I got cold shouldered

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• So far, the MineBrowse voting site should work as normal. That is the main voting site and the voting site I primarily have access to. A handful of others I do not have access to because the previous ESL hasn’t responded to any of my messages regarding it. The other ones should also work as I changed their voting key - I shall double check this though because I suspect they were not saved.