Voter Rank Suggestion

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @StevenNL2000#17329 It's a matter of display. And the fact that our server's core feature is "All OP" also speaks to this. If we're going to go down this road, then you might as well install a rank hierarchy based on building, survival or roleplay. What I'm saying, is that our server has always been viewed as "everyone's equal", and this suggestion would no longer make this a thing. Yes, cosmetic perks also bring some sort of differentiation between players, but they're just that: cosmetic. If you bring in a whole new title to simply show that you've been a good boy and voted, then you completely ruin the image of an "all op" server, and I would at that point think it's disingenious to advertise ourselves as such.

And before anybody gripes: I think the MB title should be abolished, and I've been saying so for a couple years now.

@Miwojedk#17333 Yes, cosmetic perks also bring some sort of differentiation between players, but they're just that: cosmetic.

but, if the voter rank/title, is cosmetic, with the only real benefits of it being cosmetic stuff, then wouldn't that mean that by you're logic, they are fine.

• @DragonSlayer2189#17336

@Miwojedk#17333 What I'm saying, is that our server has always been viewed as "everyone's equal", and this suggestion would no longer make this a thing. Yes, cosmetic perks also bring some sort of differentiation between players, but they're just that: cosmetic. If you bring in a whole new title to simply show that you've been a good boy and voted, then you completely ruin the image of an "all op" server, and I would at that point think it's disingenious to advertise ourselves as such

• I'm going to go ahead and redact this since I've decided to firmly establish the discord referee rank before adding any new ones.

It also didn't seem to fit with current server ideologies and that's understandable.